Any techniques for spiritual protection?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by mklem, Jan 3, 2016.

1. sea salt, smudging, prayer, visualizing a white light are other ways I'm dealing with negativity and toxic people. Any other ways?

2. well there's always that

3. Nah that wont help really but neither will sea salt or prayer.

Good vibes is the answer mannnnn!!!!

4. The best spiritual protection is to be a good person.

• Like Like x 1
  5. nothing gets me centered like breaking something. j/k

find your chi

6. try shitting on their frontstep

7. cant argue with ya there!

I've never used one but always wanted to use one of these from grasscity so here it is: [​IMG]

8. you seem a lot less messy since the last time I saw your picture fr ted. nice haircut haha

9. Deep breathing, exercise?

It depends on what you feel negative toward, usually it's a sign you have something you need to work through.

10. You made a thread about getting your ego under control when you made this one.. so I have to ask, are you sure it is the people around you who are toxic? To me, a symptom of having an out of control ego is always blaming others for your faults. Just something to think about.

11. Compassion.

Love for your fellow man. To not judge or condemn them. To try to understand them and try to ease their suffering. Even if people are attacking you spiritually and emotionally, understand it is because of their own suffering. If you fight hate with Love they will eventually wear down... if you do not feed into their negativity, they will have to move on.

12. #13 seedhead, Jan 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
    Lol. You want to be like these wackos waving around burning leaves, rubbing sand on you and chanting "shumba-lumba-ding-dong" to the spirits of good vibes and hipptardedness, or do you want to be a badass.
    Step 1: Never show weakness. The second you show weakness the predators will pounce. Sans anger, any emotion you have should be bottled up.
    Step 2: chew bubblegum.
    There you go. How to fend off evil spirits and whatnot.

13. #14 Delphinidins, Jan 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
    Burning sage.
    Is known since ancient times to keep away evil spirits or what not.
    Natural salt like Celtic or Himalayan Sprinkle around the house is known to help too as many people mention when in them salt caves they feel very energized and cleansed.

But then again it all comes to your mind. If you have a strong mind nothing can harm or effect you.
    If you truly know who you are and what you are nothing of lower vibration(Negative thinking, Fears, Phobias ect..) can penetrate your higher light.

14. no thanks id rather meditate

15. It's your call. Just don't come cryin' when you get mugged coming out of the independent coffee shop after ordering your half low fat half skim french latte. I can see your reaction now when you realize they stole your bike, yoga mat and wallet, "Why didn't I listen to seedhead?"

16. its cool I don't ride bikes anyway

• Like Like x 1
  17. A crystal called, labradorite

18. For the best spiritual protection, don't use a condom