1 more week?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Gerbergirth, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Hello Blades,

I have four white widow clones there's three weeks in vegetative growth. I'm growing scrog and not quite sure if my screen is full enough. My head says give em one more week than flip. Any input is appreciated.

2. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

3. I don't think I would let them go much further with that size screen. They're really gonna start growing once you do the flip...assuming you're not growing under CFLs. CFLs...unless you've got a ton of them, aren't great for flowering. But if you're using another type light, they're really going to go 'up'...and I think you'll need more screen if they do. TWW

4. Go into flowering now. They will continue to grow, especially in the next couple of weeks. Being clones they are already sexually mature and ready to start reproducing.

5. Thanks for the advice. They are under 600 mh right now then 600 hps during flower. The reason I ask is the 1st scrog I did didnt fill up too well. I wanted to kick it into high gear this time.

6. I would have done less plants and fill the net more. I like my scrogs full

Attached Files:

7. Yea maybe next time with less plants. The last run I did was my first grow and I got 5.5oz from 4 plants. I wanted to veg at least 3 til 4 weeks to really fill the screen. Its a 3x3 tent so not a ton of room. Hoping for about 8oz this time.

8. What was your final yield?

9. Its drying as we speak. I will update. I had to cut down early due to seeds starting to form. Didnt want to have to deal with that so yield will be lower but we will see.