Rockwool in Hydroton and now this.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by snichols, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Hi all! New grower and member here! First off thank you all ahead of time for reading and replying. I have a few babies on their way out. Just moved them into flower. They had a rough coming up but by the last week of veg they were strong. Got everything dialed in in the tent we had set up. Had a flood table with 60 degree 5.7 ph water at 6 to 800 ppm running the full soul synthetics line. Using mesh buckets that fit into the flo n gro system in the basement where we will flower. So we went to move the plants downstairs into nearly identical conditions except the light cycle being switched to 12 12. I dont know how to fix this issue. They are overwatered but I am lost. The plants almost immediately became shocked and began doing this. What do I do?Thanks so much, Sam

Attached Files:

2. what is that? DWC? Are the air pumps running? Have the roots been left dry for any length of time?

3. Its a flo n gro system. Titan Controls. 12 site expandable with 55 gal rez. The roots could have been dry temporarily, and now I have moved them up into veg tent as per someones thought. Trying to save them. Others think I made the mistake of using a big rockwool cube and hydroton.

4. I've never heard of flow and gro, how does it work?

5. Did you soak the rockwool before hand, rockwool is very high in pH, it needs to soak in pH water, preferably 5.8-6.0 for at least a day (I use distilled for this). How does the root system look?

6. going by the size of the plants it looks like they were growing perfectly fine at one point. What did you change right before they drooped like this. May be even up to 24 hours before they drooped?

7. We're the roots damaged during transplant ?

8. They look over watered to me,is that HUGE rockwool cube touching the soup?