Will my plant still grow some decent buds?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by thestash27, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Lol nevermind

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yea that's the thing guys, I haven't spotted any seeds at all yet. She's in her 4th week of flower. And you're right about the stress, she's been through a bit. But I checked her this morning and the buds are looking fatter, so she's still growing. Can't believe I messed up with the nutes again, a heap of leaves are drying up and starting to die, luckily it's not as bad as the first time I burnt her. I will be losing a few fan leaves from the two main colas. I hope she will be ok and make it through to harvest, so I'll have some herb to last me until my next plant is ready for harvest. I'll definitely keep this thread updated and see how much I can pull of her in another 4 weeks time. Thanks for the help guys. :)

3. That's awesome to hear it bounced back! As someone said, these plants WANT to grow. My 600W tent grow set up all just arrived today, woo hoo! Now I just wait for my seeds to arrive :)

4. Wassup guys.

Well, what can I say, my grow looks like crap. I'm actually embarrassed to post any photos. She's basically half nanners and half bud. She is my first grow and I messed up badly. Thankfully I have a dozen more seeds to grow.

Someone mentioned to me that nanners mean the plants has turned hermie. Well they were right, there's a bunch of pollen sacs on her. I'm going to let her go for another two weeks maybe and probably try to turn her into cannabutter.

Does anyone else have any ideas on what to do with a plant that has a shite load of nanners on her? If you want pics, I'll post them and if anyone wants to share ideas, they're welcome!

Cheers!