Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High CBD Strains = Anxiety?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sunflower1887, Jan 1, 2016.

1. I have been looking up some CBD strains (Charlottes Web in particular) and a lot of people said that these strains actually caused them to be more anxious. I thought CBD would counteract the negative effects of THC and there wouldn't be any anxious feelings. Does anyone know why this is?
    ~Thanks

2. No it's the opposite. CBD is mellowing, THC is mindfucking. The CBD helps mitigate the THC. If you have a high CBD and THC mix then yeah it probably won't do much for you but if you get a high CBD with low THC you'll be chill as a cucumber.

3. Ummmmm...actually, trichome development has more to do with the type of high in conjunction with the strain...sativa vs. indica.

If they rush (or delay) the harvest, you'll get some different affects.

4. cannabis affects everyone differently. a strain that makes me lethargic may make you energetic.