Where are the PC Gamers?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SeedB0x, Dec 31, 2015.

1. #41 SeedB0x, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
    Oh man, what a turn out over here! We should make a steam group or a discord lol

Edit: I have made a Discord (Since I cant seem to find any other ones) the link is https://discord.gg/0nwQJ6eRly2FqOhU I will update this post every day or so.

2. #42 IfImoffpleasecorrect, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016
    add me on steam canadianclubb

3. Just dled Warthunder and World of Tanks

Im on a ww2 spree after playing so many fucking garbage modern futuristic fantasy shooters.

I also am considering changing the name of my german character on Heroes and Generals to Dwight Schrute and naming his gun "Impish or Admirable".

4. Dope. I've never used Discord but I'm down to hop on every now and then.

Did anybody spring on the Humble Weekly Bundle that currently up? Frozen Cortex and Chaos Reborn are fucking dope, even though I suck at both.

I haven't tried the other games from bundle yet, but they all look really good. I'm really excited to try The Last Federation.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Throw in world of warships in there too. Probably one of the best looking f2p game I've seen in a while. And the combat isn't that bad at all.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I haven't had a lot of time to play games lately but I am just now starting to get into Fallout 4. I have a huge library of Steam games that I never have time to play. Heh. For the curious, my gaming rig:

ASUS Z97-A motherboard
    i7 4790K @5 ghz
    32 gigabytes of Corsair DDR3 @1900mhz
    Geforce GTX 980, slightly overclocked
    64 gig solid state drive used with ISRT at a cache
    2x2 terabyte old fashioned hard drives in RAID-1

7. canadianclubb

8. Sorry, but I'm not connecting with anyone from here on Steam or anywhere else. It's just the nature of my hobby (growing). Too risky.