New Growers Unite

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by khalikidmia87, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Happy to help

2. So I found that I stepped on my timber and for two hours a day I wasn't dark when I should have been....fucking stoners haha oh well

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #1003 tommyhen10, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
    [​IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160204/12e7759c2cf43f9cf61f7aa769eb5acd.jpg>//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160204/12e7759c2cf43f9cf61f7aa769eb5acd.jpg</a></a>' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />[​IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160204/b997c88bac0b4bfc4c9ffec05d35b050.jpg>//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160204/b997c88bac0b4bfc4c9ffec05d35b050.jpg</a></a>' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />[​IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160204/4f1d6c08eecb1b4b56ff1d0a91b056ea.jpg>//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160204/4f1d6c08eecb1b4b56ff1d0a91b056ea.jpg</a></a>' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

Need help on figuring out how to run an intake and exhaust system in my small closet without drilling big wholes into my nice dresser it has two 1 inch holes one towards the top and one towards the bottom right now I'm just using 4" fans with magazine paper wrapped around them acting as an air duct.... it seems to be working fine with the fluorescents but I'm worried about when I switch them into flower and put the hps bulb in any ideas I was thinking maybe a small computer fan ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Watts are Watts and they make heat.. You have to get that heat out or fry the plants.. I spent way more time upgrading the exhaust fans then anything else I did or spent money on..

[​IMG]
    Changing out a blown fan..
    The boxes were 18x18x40 so about 6 cubic feet..
    200 watts of CFLs
    [​IMG]
    The fan I wound up with was 120x120x38mm 110 Cubic feet per min @ 115 volts..
    6x6 inch passive intake down low completed the rig..
    BNW

5. Quiet in here. How's everyone doing?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

6. Alright, I'm in need of some serious help, before I lose my whole crop!! I have a couple plants that are starting to turn yellow, so I adjusted my ph levels, if there is something else I should be doing please let me know! also, I'm finding my babies aren't where they should be in growth ( I'm into my second month) its like they have stopped growing. how can I fix this??
    any additional tips would be greatly appreciated thanks

7. Picture what's the ppm hydro or soil and what's ph

8. Drop some photos

9. Hey what's up bro you need to drop your set up and as much info as possible backed by some pics
    Don't stress out!!! These things happen all the time you could just be over doing it...

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

10. Yea I see y they call it WW now lol hopin next run she gets fatter. And also hopin my special kush #1 gets fat like Ants did ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455055285.468449.jpg
    Wit my lil tm-7 over doin my plants were slow to flower so that affected my yield a lot so next run should b a lot better wit all plants

11. Man bro you came a long way I'm nearly done with all my miss happs but got to pack everything up for the move!!! I'm almost on my first harvest I think I got about two more weeks we will see lol

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

12. Yea from what I looked like at week 3 I say I came out ok jus glad they didn't die on me. Hope everything goes smooth wit the move!

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455228715.719654.jpg
    4 weeks into flowering lol.
    Whats up with pot size effecting plant size? I got a plant in a 2 gal 8 inch pot and the plants about 7.5 inches. Can it still stretch or is it root bound.

14. I was just discussing this with a buddy and will put my research in besides raising the question here...

I have a batch of reg seeds coming (10) along with a variety of fem seeds.
    I'm wanting to save 2 each of my fem selections, and run them with the reg seeds with the intention of breeding. I would like to create fem seeds. Do I simply take a male of the reg seed and breed it with my fem seeds and the result be fem seeds? Or do I need to stress one of the reg seeds to the point of herm and use the he/shes pollen to pollinate my fems?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. You have to pollinate the female with another female . So stress one of your females tell they hermi and let her get down with the other ladies. Female gene gets passed on with no male genes.

16. Yea thats what I just read. Its highly not recommended to use fem seeds as the mother from what I read so my plan is shot to shit anyway if thats right.
    Says a fem seed is already slightly unstable as it takes a herm to make them. And taking a herm and breeding it with a fem seed doubles the chance of the resulting seeds to all be herm

Sent from my LGLS991 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. They spray the plant with silver thiosulfate solution and the plant almost dies if successful, dies if it's not. I guess if succsfull the plant will bounce back then hermie all to hell and pollinate the crap out of herself creating a bunch of feminized seeds because there's only one set of genetics.

18. Collide silver will change ur fem plant to produce pollen but u only have to select one or 2 branches to spray for the first 14-21 days then after u see the balls forming let it do its thing but u wanna spray from day one of 12/12. Check the breeding section out tho you'll get some solid info in there I'm lookin to do the same thing in the future. Good luck!

19. Best thing to do I would say get some reg seeds of the fem u want to cross and go that route I'll b keepin an eye on ur progress bcuz I was goin to use a fem seed to so thanks for sharing that info