THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 7

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Thought I would join in, these are just some random seeds I found the some Reggie. So they are about a week old, they were outside but I moved them into my tent while I wait for my seeds to come in.

2. Here's my entries.......I'm gunna let them veg for the rest of the week and this weekend i'm gunna flip them over to flower 😉😉DCB'S on the left and the ibl WW's to the right

Attached Files:

3. I'd like to join in! Will post a pic of my early vixen seedling when I get home, she broke soil on the 3rd!

4. Hey guys everyone is looking great. Cut off to get in is 4 days from today. Ill hopefully have some pics up shortly. Grow on!!!

5. Alright. I came up on some seeds and have some soil and perlite. I'm gonna join in if that's alright. More pics and details to come!

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

6. #48 capt.murphy, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
    What strain though. I have some double berry, some autos (i've never grown, how do they do in solos?) and some master kush from rad. Any tips appreciated

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

*special queen one not master kush
    Also have some chocolope

7. Sweeeeeeet! I am excited!

8. Alright. I'm gonna try something new. All perlite and a rapid rooter. The strain is double berry. [​IMG]The lights are six 2' t5s and cfls. Gonna veg a week or two and flip when I get my 400w hps. Its gonna be in the tent with my HOGs hence the early flip

• Like Like x 1
  9. Does it have to be a solo cup ? Just started these beauties. I wanted to use a solo but I had an idea to use carry out container. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452795472.627536.jpg

10. Not sure but if it's 16oz I don't see why not

11. Is it a quart or a pint? Pork fried rice!?

12. Can i use a clone or does it have to be from seed?

13. You can use a clone

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. pork fried rice 😶😶.....that should be a strain named in honor of the stoners who love Chinese food......or how about fortune-cookies😀😀😀

• Like Like x 1
  15. Here's my solo's☺☺/breeding project entries......hope all is well with all the solo-dolo' participants 👍😉😉

Attached Files: