THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 7

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Welcome back ladies and gentleguys.

It's the 7th annual challenge for me and many other that have been here since challenge 1. We will be kicking off January 2nd. Take this time to gather and think of ways you want to approach this solo grow.

Rules:

- Grow in standard solo cup
    - Can grow from seed or clone
    - No cheating

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING TONS OF PEOPLE IN THIS EVENT. FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS ON RULES AND CONCERNS. :)

2. Only question I have is do we germinate on the 2nd or can we plant popped seeds on the 2nd? Or does that even matter?

3. Subbed, this is always interesting to watch. I got some currently in solos now growing for fun.

4. Yes!!!! I'm in!

Bagseed McGee asked what I was wondering as well.

And when is it over? Like a projected timeline or a "until everyone finishes" type thing?

5. you can germ now. There will be a 1-2 week window for people to join. Earliest you can plant is 2nd

6. Gotta make room for the solos

Attached Files:

7. drop another seed and join in

8. #9 PIFFCLOUD22, Dec 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
    it ends when the last person harvests. Since every strain has different growing times i cant set an exact end date....to be fair that is.

9. i've got some seedlings already in cups.....can i use them??:huh::huh::huh:...they're just now working on their first set of true leaves....they were slow to start for whatever reason but they are recovering....maybe this weekend i can take the domes off the trays they are sitting in😁😁

10. Okay im ready. I might veg for 6 weeks before i turn to 12 12 . Could i do it in a tent full of autos?

• Like Like x 1
  11. If not I'll have to sit this one out as my closet is over crowed with my current mystery seed run .....they are crazy big for 4 weeks in veg and they look like there gunna be beasts

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. i might not catch the deadline, but ill follow along, loved reading the previous thread,

13. I'm throwing down a corleone kush clone let's see how she dose

14. I'm in. Just started this clone today.
    Shazami. (SSH X (SSH X Mazar) ).
    It's a cross I did with a male Super Silver Haze and a female Super Silver Haze X Mazar cross.
    Here is the female I took the cutting from that's in flower.

Good Growing blades.

Motojc

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1451419213.590653.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1451419265.240882.jpg

15. I'm in cracking chem dawg tonight

16. Just dropped 4 seeds of mystery decent into a glass of water.

17. Count me in ill do ShortStuff Blue Himaleya auto fem

18. dazedandstoned is probably the master of this, he for some pretty crazy yields with SLH in party cups, I was really impressed

19. Thanks bud! I'll hopefully be in this one, as last one my plants got rekt by mites. That SLH was a beast I still can't believe I even managed to grow a plant that large in a solo cup! Hopefully everyone is able to join in on this round, thanks for letting me know there is another comp up! Best of luck to everyone and a happy new year to all you beauties

Sent from my Spaceship using the Grasscity App.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1348058-DaS-Perpetual-Stealth-Cabs-Grow-Chronicles