My first led grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MrDread420, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Did a little LST on the two younger girls there's one pic last two pics are before LST

Attached Files:

2. Got 2 heavy duty fruity broke dirt 4 shaman clones and 2 hi grade bag seed in the dome tightened the LST on the girls in veg and just flipped to 12/12

Attached Files:

3. Glad to have ya along for the right bro

4. Adding an update switched my girls to flower me and a friend are gonna test a few things lol but here's some pics clones,seeds,and 2 weeks old veg girls

Attached Files:

5. Just a few pic 4 of the 8 clones are showing roots both HDF seeds popped all seems to be going well

Attached Files:

6. roots there

7. Here's my issue ppms r last time I added nutes

Attached Files:

8. So just a update got 7/7 on my clones both heavy duty fruitys popped ones having some trouble but I think I got it and a few shots of the girls in like day 9 in flower.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my 7040N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Just adding a picture update clones doi g good the heavy duty fruity is growing nice too and the girls in flower are looking good to[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Looking good bro

11. Thanks the clone grew fast lol