My first led grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MrDread420, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Dam Dude
    i pulled over 2 Elbows off one 1600 and 4 plants
    This should kill it if you get the levels lock in.
    What kind of temps with 4 lights on?
    wait until you fire up all the lights using both switches
    i can not see how it will stay cool enough with 4 1600s
    Good Luck
    Im watching

2. For the most part I have pretty good airflow I got a good six inch inline fan the carbon filter on it I have all the lights running and my temps are around 81 - 83 my first day of running it I wasn't prepared for the heat and it got up to 95 but I managed to put some fans in there and hook my inline up in now the the temp is steady 81-83

3. Ok so you are running inline AC?
    Nice Job
    I see Lbs in your future

4. And I'll be adding one more inline fan to pull some cool air from the bottom then I just need to be patient and keep a good feeding schedule

5. So I added a bigger humidifier to my tent to see if I can compensate for the low humidity here's a few pictures of the four shaman girls I have in vegetation I also added a picture of the temp and humidity before I added the new humidifier so I'll check back in a couple of hours and post some pics of what my temps look like then

Attached Files:

6. So I'm still working on my humidity doing better 58% right figured I would add some pictures of the tent I use for my seedlings and clones

Attached Files:

7. Been running a 220 full cycle c l led and 4 20 watt led floods and 4 300 watt equivalent cfls. Consistently get 10 inch long buds from blueberry and honey haze i got from a breeder in California

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Girls looking good dancing

Attached Files:

9. Little up date got a fan speed dial its sweet lol think it did the trick but here's a few pics

Attached Files:

10. now I see the fan dial option haha nice solution MrDread

11. Lol ty they seem perky after there flush I think they liked it

12. #53 MrDread420, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2016
    Just a little update did little LST on them gave the girls a little water I think I got my humidity and my temperature where I want them so here's a few pics

Attached Files:

13. Temps look good the girls look nice n healthy the seedlings look good to

Attached Files:

14. Update ;-)

Attached Files:

15. #56 MrDread420, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
    Just a quick update I watered with X micro nutrients in rx green solutions to part grow formula sprayed the canopy with Epsom salt

And use a few pics of the seedlings

Attached Files:

16. Hey mr dred . Hope all is well .
    I'm guessing you have the one plant you was worried a jig better now ? All the pics look great
    Worried about * have no idea want a jig means either lol

17. Yea I think I got it dialed in

18. Yeah man they look super healthy . I really like that first pic .. She looks like a ball on a stick lol .. Cool looking plant bro

19. great job Mr Dread lol