My first led grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MrDread420, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Lights are in the heat in the tent was not expected lol but I'm getting another inline fan to compensate I'll at more pic at the end of the setup

Attached Files:

2. #23 MrDread420, Jan 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
    So I hung 4 1600 watt Mars led and transplant 3 Sherman's into 10 gallon Smart Pot I ran out of dirt so I left one in a 3 gallon pot I didn't anticipate the heat issues from the light but I added a few fans little more ventilation plan on getting another 6 inch inline fan here's a few updated pictures

Attached Files:

3. Little update did a little LST gonna water them tommrow

Attached Files:

4. come build me one bro . That's nice

5. Lol I'd defiantly smoke one with ya if you were a Oregonian haha

6. I wish I was on the west coast bro . I'm in the north east .
    I really like that work station . I do all my stuff on the kitchen counter

7. Where I'm at does have its advantages though lol

8. Right on im from Florida most my life I've lived on the west coast 2yrs now I love it out here .... Smoke all I can handle the people are cool here to lol let ya hit the jay in the park as ya walk by lol

9. that's awesome dude . I'm gonna get dirty looks for smoking in the park out here lol but its alot more acceptable than it use to be . The drug war has so many people brain washed to where they still look at like its compared to heroine and crack heads . Just had this convo with my mom . I'm like ( your brain washed mom ) she gets mad lol but I love her . She really just doesn't get it

10. Yea I am a advocate for the cannabis run man I inform people all the time... There's a huge difference here as far as knowledge here and there's people still stuck in the 60s mind set but a good conversation and a bit of factual information people can see the difference

11. Yea good facts and a solid presentation of them facts will go along way for sure

12. #33 fluxted, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
    I think the problem is that a lot of people claim cannabis can do things that it probably can't medically. I think the argument should be more along the lines of: you have no right to tell me I can't grow and smoke this natural plant, and it makes absolutely zero sense that it is prohibited whilst alcohol is not. If people took this approach instead of 'cannabis should be legal because it solves every illness under the sun', which people are gonna resist and treat with scepticism (as they should imo) then they might have more luck . I'm not saying cannabis has no medical benefits at all btw.

These views might be controversial here but there ya go.

13. I would agree with some of that my only thing is you say approach it with skepticism yet people down prescription pills like their candy without hesitation and prescription pills aren't made to cure s*** they're made to basically maintain whatever the ailment is but I do agree with the fact that it's a plant and I shouldn't have to worry about someone as far as police or law enforcement having a problem with what I'm doing on my property that doesn't make any sense I agree but the fact still remains that if you compare marijuana to just about any other drugs prescription or illegal even alcohol the long term effects are nowhere near the same

14. #35 MrDread420, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
    So I've been having some humidity issues for some reason I can't get my humidity any higher than 41% tried multiple things so I went and bought a bigger humidifier and I plan to take my meter out and reset it dry off the sensor and replace it in the tent to see if that changes the effects as of now I have a gallon jug in there with an airstone creating bubbles so hopefully adding the new humidifier will help tremendously and yes I know that in flower 40% would be perfect maybe even 35 but I don't have problems getting my humidity down its just getting it back up so let's see if this works

15. Setup ATM with out upgraded humidifier

Attached Files:

16. That's a crazy setup man, 4 1600's in a 4x4 tent? Did I read that right? I'm doing one 1600 in a 5x5 tent.

If you want to increase your humidity you have to reduce your ventilation, which you can't because you've got insane amounts of light in there. Personally, or if I were you, I wouldn't worry about getting RH above 40% Also keep in mind that RH spikes during lights out.

17. Also, once those plants get bigger and you're dumping gallons of water to maintain them, your RH will shoot up.

18. yeah I heard that right I have 4 1600 wat Mars hydros scrogging the 4 girls in the picture this is my first scrog I built the net myself I also got a bigger humidifier the only reason I was up in the humidity what's that help the plants grow a little more vigorously

19. Well that going to be some pretty off the charts harvest, I'm guessing. I don't think your humidity will be a major factor but best of luck on your grow. I scrogged 4 plants last year under my 1600 and pulled a little over a pound after vegging for a month and a half or two. Check it out if you like, it was my first grow.

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1...