MasterBaked

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MasterBaker4200, Dec 27, 2015.

1. How's the garden doing?

2. Not bad man! Thanks for checkin. Ill try to get an update in today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Been crazy busy with B.S. in my life. Bout sick of it. Wish i could just tend to my garden and be happy.

Day 18 afghani
    [​IMG]

Flood/drain table.. fun experiment but i highly doubt ill get a satisfying yield. What i need to improve: better quality clones. These afghanis just got a rough start to this table. Next time, im going to put more plants per sq ft, and hopefully they will also be a better round of clones.
    [​IMG]

Seedlings: needing a transplant BAD. told ya ive been busy. Lol. [​IMG]

And finally my critical kush mother. Cant wait to take some cuttings from her and keep this awesome strain alive in my garden. Im all out of critical kush seeds due to some B.S. errors lol. But at least i still have this lady in my life. This is the only strain ive come to learn well so far. Grapegod has been good to me but man the yields are better on the critical kush. Not the mention G.G. is leafy as all hell. Critical kush makes nice fat buds.[​IMG]

4. That Afgani is starting to get some nice looking flowers. Seeing any small Tric production yet? I'm really interested in seeing some clones off that CK, she looks really good and healthy. Gonna give you some nice clones. Sorry that shitty, hopefully things turn around for you.

5. Yeah seems like its just you and me in this journal lol. Its ok. Im not really posting anything too interesting yet. My flower room could be pushing more right now. Urrg!

Better days to come i know it

6. Subbed up man! Love what you got going on and what intentions you have for your garden. Working on getting a perpetual grow going myself!

7. Im going to go get a snapshot comparison of the Afghani flower production compared to my grapegod flower production, both plants put into flower at the exact same time. The afghani is supposedly finished in 45 days but we will see about tht. But i agree i can notice it packing on the weight quickly!! Thanks for droppin in![​IMG][​IMG]
    But boy oh boy is that grape god starting to get those trichs!!!! Wow. Lol. Maybe afghani will be more weight than quality

8. Thanks bro. Has taken me a year to get this far. My garden will be truly rocking soon once i get the kinks ironed out. Experimenting with methods and shit. So far ive had stellar results with DWC hydro. This flood n drain table is cool but not making results like i want. The clones are yellowing off too quickly, and they just arent taking to their homes as good as i want. Could be worse i suppose, they could've wilted by now lol. Im all about the road ahead. Experimenting and learning what works best for you.

If you need any help in your garden please drop by and ask anything, id be glad to try and help. Peace bro

9. Transplanted Blue OG (x2), Tutankhamon and Bubbas gift. [​IMG]

10. Holy crap that grape god has some Frost! You know I do remember the Afgan I had did not get frosty till about week 4 and 5. It definitely a good smoke though, one of my favorites. Those lil ones are gonna be happy and in there new home. Some gardening always helps ease the mind after some hard times. :)

11. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >Im not really posting anything too interesting yet.</blockquote>

I find your posts interesting.

12. New growth is finally getting large, i think their roots might finally be settling in [​IMG][​IMG]

Start of flower- day 1 [​IMG]

13. Oh yea lookin like some happy plants!

14. Decided it wasnt worth driving 30 minutes to my hydro store just for some foam collars for my clones so i bought a foam knee-board and made my own![​IMG] Critical Kush clones, day 1 [​IMG] hoping these clones pull through good cause i could really use this strain. Ive had the densest nugs to date with my critical kush. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Nice idea man! Those nugs are huge! And the clones are looking nice a green. I was going to ask for an update tonight but you read my mind. Keep it up man.
    Have a good rest of the day!

16. That knee board foam works perfectly. That Critical Kush look dank, are those pics from a previous grow? Nice looking stuff right there!!

17. Yep thats a pic from my last round of critical kush, done in DWC hydro. Heres some nuggage [​IMG][​IMG] cant wait to have these nugs again.
    Was some great smoke

18. Those nugs look amazing! I can't wait to see what these clones have in store.

19. Day 26 afghani[​IMG]
    Day 26 critical kush (edit: sorry i referred to this as grapegod earlier, this is definitely c.k.)[​IMG][​IMG]
    Day 26 grapegod[​IMG]