Wolf Spider in my Bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RayCharlesDuhh, Dec 26, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

2. Prolly to fucking high to climb out... I woulda threw that shit out the window tbh

3. Banana spiders(nephila clavipes) are not poisonous. However the Brazilian walking spiders and the "banana spiders" from that genus are very poisonous. Very interesting for sure.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. When i was young i would leave my bubbler outside in the backyard and several times i found a spider in the bubbler and not only did it freak me out but it totally ruined the sesh for me

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

5. One time, I was about to eat cereal, and when I scooped some up, a big black spider was in the spoon..... Alive.... It was under the milk waiting... o_O I didn't eat cereal that day... >.>

6. should have packed a bowl and smoked that shit

7. This could be a plot for a new horror movie! Lol

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

8. My sister told me once that they used spider eggs in raisin bran because she loved it.. Fucking pioneered that "But you wouldn't like it." Shit.

9. Hahaha in my room in the us, I had like five wolf spider friends. I used to watch them move about. As long as they maintained their distance from me, I let them run that shit.

Woke up with one on my pillow once. That one didn't get to run shit.

Def gonna be checking pieces beforehand now tho

10. LMAOOOO

Needlessto say, I was checking my food for a while after that "incident"......

11. #51 $mokey, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
    my dude, he was in there cause wanted to match up. do you think he can just crawl up and ask you? nah, cause you prolly would fuck his shit up with a shoe or something. rest in thc wolfy.

• Like Like x 1
  12. That's a valid reason to invest in a vaporizer!

13. I dobut you hit the bong with a spider in the chamber. They weigh next to nothing, so if you inhaled it would have just been on your tongue or in your lungs yo

Sent from my SM-T350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. that would definitely suck

• Like Like x 1
  15. Fax

16. One day, after a particularly harsh coughing fit, you notice something moving in your peripheral vision. A small, black spider, scurrying away. You brush it off, thinking nothing of it, until you start to feel a tickling in your lungs. You ignore it at first, but the tickling turns into a burning, then a searing pain. You try to cough, to get whatever is causing the pain out of your lungs, but it only makes it worse. Suddenly, you feel something moving inside your chest, and then something pops out of your mouth. It's a small, black spider, identical to the one you saw earlier. Then you realize, with horror, that there are hundreds, maybe even thousands of them, living inside your lungs, eating them from the inside out.

17. All very sedated thanks to some fine grown weed...keep them stoned! ...lol

18. Little does he know, the weed he smoked was radioactive and the spider had released its venom as he inhaled, thus ingesting radioactive spider venom creating the first ever cannabis-spiderman. Have you tried using the trichomes growing from the pores of your fingers to stick to walls? Or have you discovered how to shoot your cannabis webs? I sure do hope it's not from the back....

Sent from my SM-S124DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Fml and they all come running out at once one day

Sent from my SM-S124DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app