Wolf Spider in my Bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RayCharlesDuhh, Dec 26, 2015.

1. One night I was sitting in my room just smoking on my last bowl before bed. I hit my bong a couple times & set it on the floor between my feet like usual & I sit back watching tv. After about 10-15 minutes of chillin I go pick up my bong and lighter to hit it & as I'm going to put my lips on it I glance down looking at the Percs & I see a huge WOLF SPIDER who was staring into my soul. I freaked out & covered the opening only to find out the spider couldn't climb up the walls. I have no idea how it got into my bong because it couldn't climb out of the bong. It would try running up the walls & fall. So I must've hit the bong a couple times while it was in there. It was by far the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. I killed it by drowning it in rubbing alcohol I didn't know what else to do lol. Definitely killed my high.

2. awww man you should not have killed it spiders are cool.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I guess that means you smoked a wolf spider? Idk man I'm too high

4. It couldn't climb out because it was too faded

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Shoulda took a pic

6. Thanks for the nightmare

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I took videos of it. This is my first post on here so I'm not familiar with it. How can I post the videos?

8. At least you smoked him out before he died.

• Like Like x 1
  9. When I first read it I I hadn't heard of 'wolf spiders' I was expecting a hybrid creature half wolf half spider...you disappoint me

10. #10 spliffhitter77, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
    You just mind fucked every stoner from here to Tennessee. No one can ever smoke a bong in piece again. Always staring down the tube, waiting, wondering what might project into their lungs, imagine if it laid hundreds of babies a you inhaled hundreds of baby wolf spiders into your lungs and they just stayed there, a few strong survivors. Living off your lungs but you wouldn't know just have a nagging cough; the entire time not realizing you are the host of these lung eating life sapping baby wolf spiders. End.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Spider murderer

12. After reading that, I'm checking my bowl with a flashlight before I pack that shit.

110% done.

• Like Like x 1
  13. oh my god you guys are hilarious Hahaha. I really do have a fear of smoking out of dark glass or completely black bongs. No way Jose.

14. Omg you and my boyfriend are giving me nightmares. A few months back he took out his bowl for the first time in a few weeks and found it infested with spiders. *shudders* I always make sure it now.

15. Wolf Spider in my Bong sounds like the beginnings of a great country western classic.

16. So if you were to have smoked while the spider was in there could you imagine how high that spider got. Hell man do you blame the lil 8 legged fellow.

17. Killset, discussing getting animals high is against forum rules.

18. its a bug and I'm not discussing getting it high. It already happened
    Possibly

19. It's not a bug. It's a living creature, and you are still talking about getting high. I'm not having a go, I don't care about the spider, but you could get in serious trouble with the site admin for such outrageous comments Good Sir! [​IMG]

so stupid to kill them also. They will kill pests off.

20. you're the only 1 talking about it bro. Let it go man....lol