First time grower been about 6 weeks Im running into issues. I need help and suggestions. Pics Below

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Blu32, Dec 26, 2015.

1. it's about 6 weeks still in Veg state, I thought I had some Mg problems and decided to fix it and made it worse but luckily saved the plant for the most part, one of my limbs broke and decided to tap and then the other day I accidentally pulled the leaf off that exact stem, added worms to the soil to help. Been readjusting the lighting to help growth, I feel as if it slowed down a bit. Some of the tips look damn near dead now but it's not the whole lead or plant. Any suggestions on what I should do and to how I can keep my baby alive. When should I start flowering, I also topped once so far. Just looking for some true help. Thanks !

2. Pics to my Plants. Thanks guys

Attached Files:

3. Ph? How often do u water them? How close to light and do u have a fan on her?

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

4. #4 Blu32, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    I water about 7 days I thought it could be a Ph level and I started using water from a brita filter and it seemed to help a bit but the light dangle above about 5 inches from the plant and I do have a fan on her usually running 24/7

5. Cfl or hps

6. cfl

7. Any 2700

8. #8 Blu32, Dec 26, 2015
    2 of them, hanging at a 9 and 3 position

9. How many cfls

10. #10 Blu32, Dec 26, 2015
    eh I believe they are close to it I can't remember exactly don't have the box anymore. You are talking bout light appearance right?

11. Is the fan blowing directly on her it looks a ph problem or wind burn

Yea

12. fan is pretty powerful so I keep it at a distance but honestly I just recently started running the fan on it but I did flush the system out with the brita water n it helped the plant like 5 days ago

13. After 7 days is your soil usually dry about half a finger into the soil?

14. Ph....wind burn or over water

Vinegar to bring down ph

Have the fan bouncing air off the wall

And go about 6 to 8 inches from light...I would say 8

15. I usually check to see if it's dry this last time I watered why it was still wet because I transferred from different pot, but should I use vinegar/water solution next time I water or just add vinegar right away and about how much

16. I would wait and let it dry out first

17. Fan low...8 inches from light and let her dry out first and then see what u should do

18. How many bulbs are on her

19. okay cool I did everything u suggested so Ima wait it out and hopefully she will be alright. Thanks a lot !