2kW RDWC - 6x Incredible Bulk - Time Lapse

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Ganja Geek, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Looking good man

Sent from my E6653 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Oh yeah I try to defoliate, though with the plants in the back it was really difficult. I stripped the lower half of the plants, though should have been more thorough and removed more. So I made scissors on a stick lol. That helped with defoliating, probably removed another few pounds of leafs.

I noticed that there are a couple plants that have burnt tips, possible sign of nutrient stress? Then there are a couple that are showing signs of Ca/Mg deficiencies, so I think I might have to drain/refill and remix the nutes again. A little less on the P K boosters and more on the Ca/Mg. I need to run to the store right now actually to get PH7 to calibrate my meter properly so I can be sure I'm at the right PH to.

Staying relatively high humidity, 65-75% usually and temps are kinda chilly, not warm enough for bud rot or mold 62-76 to be a serious threat I think.

Video update for Flowering Day 35

3. Flowering Day 43

On day 40 I drained the reservoir, refilled with fresh water and mixed in some Flora Kleen. Let that cycle through the system for 3-4 hours, and then drained/refilled/drained/refilled.. I then mixed in my nutrients and ph corrected (it was like 5am at this point) and when I went to plug the cloner pump back in, I accidentally plugged the pump that drains my reservoir back in x_x and went to sleep.. 3 hours later I awoke to my roommate yelling through my door "The basement is flooded and your hydro system is making weird noises". So the plumbing for the whole house is clogged, and the water pump burned out.

But I had an extra pump on hand and there was still some water in each of the buckets, none of the plants looked affected. I immediately refilled with fresh water and mixed in my Lucas Formula to about 800 ppm, and added half the amount of PK boosters and twice as much Calmag, and added some humic acids. The signs of deficiencies seems to have stopped since then and the buds are getting noticeably bigger, already very dense. Let me know what you think about what you see in the pictures, and how I tried to handle it! I always appreciate feedback because I want to improve.

View attachment 164614
    View attachment 164615
    View attachment 164616
    View attachment 164618
    View attachment 164613
    View attachment 164612
    View attachment 164611
    View attachment 164610

And here are a few pictures of my mutated mother plant. Some nodes have up to 4 branches. Instead of the traditional opposite decussate or alternate distichous phyllotaxy, its whorled.
    View attachment 1965767
    View attachment 164619
    View attachment 164621
    View attachment 164620
    I will be building a new vegetative box in the next day or two.

4. The plant in the back left corner ended up a little screwed up. For a few weeks during the beginning of flowering the feed line malfunctioned and wasn't feeding the corner plant nearly enough. It was looking kinda sad, and half of the pistils were orange. I figured it might be a bit premature but chopped that one down. Its been just shy of 7 and a half weeks since transitioning to flowering. I'm going to leave the other 5 plants to finish out the next week and a half, flushing for a week of that remaining time.

I'm not happy with how this plant turned out/how much I got from it, hope the rest wont disappoint. Will have pictures of the gimp plant up soon.

5. #25 DanktheMonkey, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    this strain was my first ever purchase on beans, first ever completed grow, first ever dwc (2014 and not tryna change anytime soon), first ever indoor harvest, and the last time i remembered, I'm still smoking some of that bud, because nothings better than your first :) but dude your girls look very very good, lil up and down but this plant can take it any and all ways plus a few sloppy seconds... tips from me if you stick with her or dwc... make damn sure your aware of the supplementation of Co2 and its impact on your setup if your truly just startng out.. but since i see nothing but good progress and no obvious indication of you not having come from under a rock and might actually know wtf your doing or care to research prior to purchases.. anyway speaking in terms of dwc the addition of c02 on a dialed in setup and a good strain with your amount of lighting ... you see that "Gram a Watt" a lot more often than when your elsewhere... imho you wont be upset or blown away with your final dry weight if you can keep them nicely along for the rest of the flowering and harvesting her properly by which can kinda make a difference depending on the extent of which you decide to chop.. major fatteneing last 2 weeks on mine once i got a couple runs of her down, and had smooth 60 - 70 days of flower mode ... had my computer not crashed and taken the HD of my indoor journals with it id have less to say lol. nonetheless,old phone has a few of what ended up being the last of what was a good long set of runs... decided to mark this journal up and gonna sub it to see its turnout.. glad to be back on the net and in civilization that actually knows how to be civilized. #growyourownsmokeyourown... Ganja Geek, i like your style, i love your choices throughtout this journal minus the scrog, but that only because i couldn't manage to be satisfied with how id manage my tent when i did implement scrog for one run... imo she mutates rather than grows once you start making key cuts, and i had better luck with even canopy with tying down on a nice cicular bucket inside a square tent... lol done getting off on the bulk thread, fucking love that shit though

6. Ganja Geek- What was your finishing weight with the Incredible Bulk?

7. #27 Suzetter, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    20131114_134909.jpg Have 4 week old Incredible Bulk seedlings indoors... thinking of flipping in a couple weeks (going out of town) Looks like I should trim them way back (make a bunch of clones) and then tie them low stress training to open up light and keep them open.(the photo is what I am shooting for) Any feedback at this point would be great- what do you mean mutates? thank you :Love-Plant: ".. imo she mutates rather than grows once you start making key cuts, and i had better luck with even canopy with tying down on a nice cicular bucket inside a "

• Like Like x 1
  8. nice stuff suzzetter