HELP PLEASE Plant problems

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BigThicket, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Word! got some germinated blue dreams just put in jiffy pellets , and some of her ^^^clones. But now I'm trying to figure out where to put the next veg room for all the babies.

But from the looks of recent growth it all looks green and I think it's going to turn out just fine.. Will post more pictures of her newer growth hopefully they will start flowering with the added cfls on the bottom. The top half is budding almost perfect!

2. and also broth,go ahead and continue with your nutrient schedule,just allow them to dry out,I usually check by picking my pot up,to see weight,the weight of a dry plant is way less than the weight of a wet one,all in experience my friend

3. Ok cool will do,Thanks brother appreciate all the help she looks like she's starting to breath again,

4. Hey quick question.... lucalox or philips 400 watt hps bulb... Which is better?

5. Hey y'all, everything is coming along perfect ! Switched my CFL setup to my veg room and got a 400 watt hps with a homemade reflector. Buds are getting nice and solid, it is still hard to get light to the bottom nuggets because she is tall. But other than that she's luscious once again. I have been waiting till the pot becomes light and dry to water her..that made a big difference!
    Thanks for all the help!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. #26 3arth13ound, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016
    Hey man just dropping by to check it out.....have you started back on your nute cycle....how's it going? if things persist to be yellow while flowering,wich is natural to an extent, I just remembered some clock work orange I had going that required qwite a bit of nitrogen to mantain optimal growth to mature properly,think I had to go 9 weeks if I remember correctly, being that it was a sativa, they come from close to the equator,and can sometimes receive idk like ALOT of sun almost all year long....hope everything's perking up

7. Hey man, yeah everything is going well with the big girl. I started watering less and she turned back to her lusciousness lol.
    Here are some updated pics. she is starting week 7 of flower she's a fatty.️
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. #28 3arth13ound, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016
    saweeet,looks amazing..... happy growing[​IMG]

9. Hey y'all, here is some harvest pics thanks a lot for the help!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]