Fit body = Better mind

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Bluntzilla420, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Common sense.

My whole life changed around when i quit junk food and processed foods. I feel like a superhuman nowadays.

• Like Like x 1

2. Yes, but people still don't realize!

3. eat healthy, be healthy

4. #5 Delphinidins, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2016

They only will when they are ready to or when they have gone through a cleansing process.

Unless people try it themselves they will never realize.

5. Getting regular exercise helps tremendously with mood, reduces stress, and helps you focus. In school I always loved it when I had PE before harder academic classes, because after lifting and running for 80 minutes I just was more relaxed and focused.

6. Endorphins

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yeah I am the first one to admit I eat like absolute garbage and know eventually I am going to have to change it. It is difficult especially because I don't eat lettuce in any respect (yep no salads, not on sandwiches, just the taste and texture of lettuce makes me gag)

I do eat vegetables but they gotta be cooked and covered in garlic and seasoning, and my normal diet consists of various chicken dishes, decent amount of red meat, burgers and cheesesteaks and too much fried food.

Again, I am aware I gotta change this at some point but with the metabolism I have it is hard because I can easily get away with eating what I want and have no weight gain...I think I will make the change once me and the lady move in together because then it will be easier cooking together rather than me running out to grab something quick

• Like Like x 1
  8. Think healthy, intake healthy energy, and burn it with healthy actions. All around healthy well being.

9. very much so. well-being includes both fit body and mind. exercising the brain and the body gives a full workout that can be enjoyed to give off those handy endorphins and make weed do its work naturally.

I feel like brain-training is much like strength training in that respect, as you have to reinforce your knowledge daily with habitual repetition. The more you flex your willpower, the more you flex your brainpower. Wisdom can be achieved no other way than all-around success!

10. I don't care about eating healthy. However staying in shape by exercising is the most important thing after money and Marijuana. You won't know it until you grow a beer belly which takes 10 times more effort to get rid of

11. also remember, cardiovascular vascular exercise is not healthy for your heart and joints.
    It's shown to lower life span and decrease movement ability.
    Walking or swimming is probably best for long term health.

12. So why wouldn't you eat relatively healthy in the first place? Lol

13. I love junk food and I cook healthy food. The thing is I eat too much of both during a sesh

14. Uhh if staying in shape and exercising is the most important thing then why aren't you eating healthy? You do realize 70% of results come from diet alone?

Ask the worlds best athletes or the fittest bodies they all have a very healthy diet. I myself have an average resting heart beat of 53 BPM which is considered to be an athletes heart beat. I don't exercise much but i eat extremely healthy because it makes me feel amazing and my body looks like i train every day.

Just saying :p

15. Im not an athlete. Im scrawny underweight. The only reason I want to exercise so I can stuff myself with junk food. I was an anorexic for most of my life then got chubby then lost weight to 125 pounds

16. Clean eating does wonders for your mind, body, and skin!

I've cut out processed food immensely. I probably eat 90% clean. Vegetables, fruit, meat, yogurt, eggs, etc but I cook myself. I feel so much better. Not only that, but I've saved so much.

It's disgusting what they put into processed foods! It's okay to treat yourself every now and then though. I try to make healthy versions of the processed foods I used to love. When you start cooking for yourself and eating clean, and actually measuring amounts and all that.....that's when you realize how fucked up American views on portions are.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Yup also lay off the masturbation

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1