Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I show to my parents to convince them weed isnt so bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DownhillRider, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They are open to new things but they still believe that bullshit propaganda about pot being the devil. My mom told me I'll go crazy and insane if I smoke weed LOL

2. You can find hundreds of articles to show her and it may not matter.

It really depends on her beliefs on why it's bad, figure that out and you can show her material that may make her question her beliefs.

The national cancer institute( department of us government) updated its website this year to include cannabis. Question 6 in the q&a says cannabis kills cancer
    http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq

3. Show her a grade card with straight A's and a college acceptance letter...then say oh yeah ma' I've been smoking marijuana daily since I was 17.

4. Whenever someone posts a thread like this one, or comments about hiding things from parents, etc...it makes it look like they are a minor / underage. If you don't want people to think that you are NOT old enough to be a member of GC, you shouldn't post threads like this.

We do not tolerate these types of threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.