how many tattoos

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Tonika, Dec 22, 2015.

1. 5 and a half...

I have a trippy owl design on my inner forearm, with a very typical stopwatch and roses on the outer forearm. I have "Everything is true, nothing is permitted" across my back (which will soon be added to). I have a shitty Eye of Horus on my wrist which I did myself when I was 15, and I have Stirling Archer tattooed to the back of my leg.

I also have a dot on my finger from when I was doing the Eye of Horus, accidentally sneezed and jabbed my finger with the tattoo machine.

2. I have four but i want two full sleeves and some back pieces too

3. Lol sorry but isn't it nothing is true, everything is permitted from assassins creed?

4. #44 lessthanjeezy, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    Going today for my 6th tattoo, getting a leprechaun quarter sleeve on my left arm, should be pretty awesome. Hope it gets done in one sitting but it'll likely take at least two.

Edit: Took about 4 hours to finish my Leprechaun yesterday and it came out absolutely sick, really unique piece.

5. A sleeve so I guess 1 big tattoo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'm at the point i have so many its almost one. chest,back , side , left arm all done. My girlfriend at the time was an tattoo artist so i got them all free beside my first two ever

• Like Like x 1
  7. I only have 1, but I want a 1/3rd sleeve on my right arm.

8. none.....

9. 17 but they are not random my left leg is all notical with ships. Kraken. Lighthouse. Message in a bottle ect. It's just 1 big scene now once they all came together. Right leg is all gaming based to honour my childhood and we'll I still play video games lol
    Then it's other big peices I have on my back n stuff.
    Haha day I got hired for my job I showed up in a suit. Lol looked like a real clean cut guy. Day they all seen me at work in coveralls with my sleeves rolled up I think HR was thinking no way that's the same guy lol

10. [​IMG]
    This I did myself through stick and poke method when I was underage with a boyfriend at the time. I also have one more that I got when I was finally of age. :) a total of 2