how many tattoos

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Tonika, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Says the guy who comes into a section on the forum and thread devoted to tattoos, just to make some negative comments that add nothing to the thread. And decline of civilization? Give me a break. Move along, find another thread that is relevant to you.

2. ok so where is your proof that society being more accepting towards tattoos will have any effect in the decline of civilization? none, because your ideology is stupid.

3. blah, blah, fucking blah.

shut up already.

you're a square, we get it.

4. Referring to a tattoo as a bumper sticker is insulting. Bumper stickers say gay shit like my kid is an honor student. Tattoos are living works of art.

I have a tattoo dedicated to a friend of mine who has passed away. I wouldnt call it a bumper sticker.

Fuck you

5. Kim Kardashian made that bullshit line famouse. nuff written.

6. I got none. I doubt I'd ever get any but I think sleeve tattoos would be right for me location wise, lol. If I got tattoos they'd all have to mean meaning to me, I wouldn't get retarded tattoes unless I was drunk or drugged, which would be quite possible, lol

7. I responded to the topic and was attacked for my opinion, not a troll. I don't disagree that I'm a judgmental prick, certainly not here to sugar coat shit for the hyper sensitive sjws.

8. #28 Tonika, Jan 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
    Lol n/m
    i will just stay quiet.

9. ^^ Don't feel the need to keep quiet, I'm a big boy..and I don't report. I will happily bow out of this thread though, unless ya'll aren't done addressing me.

10. Thanks to those of you that kept your replies within the forum guidelines, even though someone was trying to poke all of you with a stick. I know it's not always easy to do so.

Back on topic....
    I don't have any tattoos, but there is nothing wrong with them, IMO. They really are a work of art.

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo in honor of my life long BFF that died a few years ago. The only issue I have is finding a reputable, talented tattoo artist in my area. IDK if I'll go through with it even if I do find one, but it's something I am seriously considering.

11. I hate fucking tattoos but I do have 7 and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. just ask about and ask people with good tattoos where they got them

13. #33 Tonika, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016

Its hard to not say anything lol especially for me.[​IMG]
    anyway lol idk if I will get anymore because I already got what I wanted but who knows.

14. Here's my tat, I want more but I want it to being meaningful and something I think of, I made this quote from part of an as I lay dying song. Cheers
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452215092.348553.jpg
    Have had it for 3 years

15. I have 2 and I regret them both.

16. Lol what are they?

17. A panther head that is covering up a f-ed up hand made. And then I did my initials on my forearm with a needle and india ink when I was 18 (i'm gonna be a man with my tat!). Looks so freekin stupid. I hate it.

18. I have 4 one inside my lip
    On my back
    On my arm
    On my chest

19. 3.. the 4th has been on my to do list forever

20. 4 but I'm getting 2 lasered off to have something else done. Getting 2 others later.