Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I good to pass drug test in 50 days?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anchorman1234, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Hey stoners. I have a drug test in 50 days and I need to pass it. I stopped smoking 11 days ago, but yesterday I took 1 hit with my friends (just one hit I PROMISE). I used to smoke every day for about 2 1/2 months. Not that much, maybe less than a gram. I'm very skinny. 5'8 about 120lbs. Im physically active, I have a manual labor job (5 hours a day) and I've been trying to sweat extra hard at work to speed the detox process up. I should be good to pass the drug test in 50 days right? Im just buggin out thinking I wont right? Someone please reassure me!!!

2. You will fine fine dude 50 days is plenty of time to detox.

3. With your size you could pass a drug test in a week. One hit would probably not even show up the next day! You are going to be fine