Was the zodiac, lipstick , black Dahlia and jigsaw killer the same person?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420boxing, Dec 21, 2015.

1. #1 420boxing, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2015
    About a month ago, I started downloading a bunch of episodes of the TV series most evil. I came upon the episode unsolved cases and it was really the first time I learned about the zodiac killer. The episode raised the possibility of William heirens, the man convicted in the lipstick killings, being the wrong man. Perhaps the most interesting part of the episode was the connection made between the lipstick, black Dahlia and zodiac murders. I was hooked and I began looking into the claims and found that the same person could have been the jigsaw manila serial killer.
    Below is an excerpt from a website about the cases:
    "In three of the murders-Degnan in Chicago, Short in Los Angeles, and Lucila Lalu y Tolentino in Manila-the victims were dismembered by a person who had clear expertise in surgery or butchering. In both Chicago and LA, lipstick was used to write messages. In the Black Dahlia and Zodiac cases, the killer sent taunting notes to the press and police, often littered with what appeared to be deliberate misspellings meant to make the writer seem cruder than he really was. Many of the mailings were posted with two stamps where one would have sufficed. Several of the victims were posed after having been murdered...
    The killings also allude to one another, in Hodel's view. Suzanne Degnan's arms were found, for instance, in a sewer just off Hollywood Avenue. Hodel interprets this placement as a pointer west to the Los Angeles area, where Elizabeth Short's body was found in a field on a road that forks off Degnan Boulevard. In Manila, the severed torso of the Jigsaw victim was found in a vacant lot on or near Zodiac Street."
    I've attached a picture of a message the lipstick killer left in the home of one of the victims in that serial killings. It reads eerily similar to comments made by the zodiac in one of the letters he sent to police saying that he cannot control himself.
    If it's true that the same guy commited the murders what we'd have is the most prolific serial killer and one of the greatest mysteries in history.
    After learning all this I've often wondered if the torso murders in Cleveland in the 1930s was also the same person. Like zodiac, the killer sent taunting messages to the police and was never caught. He also said hed be traveling to california to continue his work. Several years later the black dahlia waa murderes in a fashion similar to the torso killer victims. Below is the most evil episode

Attached Files:

2. Whats got one ball and fucks prostitutes?

Peter Sutcliffes hammer lol

Tbh he's not a patch on the real Ripper! Prolly the most famous serial killer of all time. Not the highest body count but something about old jack that makes him timeless.

3. Eh. I don't really buy it. The MO's are similar, but still different.

4. What do you think about the bodies being placed in places in relation to the other murders? That's probably the part that stands out the most to me. The zodiac case was the only one that really deviated from the mo of the torso, lipstick, black Dahlia and the jigsaw manila case but even then a gun was used in at least one of the lipstick killings before dismemberment

5. #7 420boxing, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
  6. I was gonna participate and look shit up but serial killing is fucked and just makes me start to feel sick. Im out lol

7. These murders were not connected. Zodiac never dismembered his victims. He was a thrill killer. The Black Dahlia is a case of gruesome brutality. She was sexually assaulted too. Zodiac killings were not sex crimes, and none of the victims were molested.

8. I saw this case being solved by mac taylor on cis new york :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Rather than that they are all the same person, isn't it possible that the serial killers watched what happened with the serials before them, and took what they liked?

Unless some of these things were explicitly never made available to the public, I doubt that they are all one person, as interesting as the theory is.