New to this Forum. Drug test related question.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Simpleminded261, Dec 20, 2015.

1. So last Sunday I took 4 hits from a very tightly rolled joint. 2 days later I get an unexpected call for a new job and I had to take a drug test yesterday at concentra. I excercise and do bikram yoga regularly. I took two different brands of home drug tests during the week and both were negative. My simple minded question is am I in the clear

2. Unless you took your home test with your first void you didn't truly pass, most likely diluted it through out the day, when you took your test did you pee a couple times before you went? Did you use mid stream? Labs are fairly accurate with their testing and can tell if it's diluted/altered. How long ago before last Sunday did you smoke? Two hits should be out of your system at most 5 days if you were sober before hand. Good luck either bro, there's no point in stressing it now that the test has been taken.

3. yea it was my 4th or 5th pee of the day. Drank water all day. And it was midstream. I had smoked a little bit 4 weeks previously. I smoke very small amounts on occasion. Not regularly at all

4. #4 herbwarrior420, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2016

here is an interesting study report I found. Hopefully u test Neg. not sure what kind of test they give.

Study: You Can Test Positive for Cannabis on a Hair Test Despite Having Never Used it
    News, Studies
    October 11, 2015

A new study published in the journalScientific Reports, and published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health, has found that hair drug tests for cannabis are entirely inaccurate, as it"s possible for someone to test positive for the substance despite having never consumed it.

The study has huge implications, given that; "Hair analysis for cannabinoids is extensively applied in workplace drug testing and in child protection cases”.
    When testing for ∆9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), 11-nor-9-carboxy-THC (THC-COOH), or ∆9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid A (THCA-A), researchers found that "all three cannabinoidscan be present in hair of non-consuming individuals because of transfer through cannabis consumers, via their hands, their sebum/sweat, or cannabis smoke.”

The study notes that; "This is of concern for e.g. child-custody cases as cannabinoidfindings in a child"s hair may be caused by close contact to cannabis consumers rather than by inhalation of side-stream smoke.”