Just attempted LST on my first grow. I feel as though it could be improved so would appreciate comments

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by fluxted, Dec 20, 2015.

1. I think plant 2 is the better of the two, as I have at least tried to tie a couple of side branches away from the main stem. Thanks for any pointers.

Plant 1
    [​IMG]

Plant 2
    [​IMG]

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

2. Good job bro . A agree with you that you did better with number 2 . Looks perfect .
    A little tip for you . The farther you get top bent down the more it reversers the growth auxins . The top of the plant has the most growth hormones in it so what your doing is redistributing them through the rest of the pant . Great job
    Just be careful not to break anything off trying to bend it to far but if you do it will heal as long as it's not broken off . Good luck man

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1381107-First-grow-high-expectations

3. All that tying looks tedious. I use pipe cleaners. The nursery pots I use have rim at the top to hook em. Real simple and quick. I cut them in half. Don't buy the sparkly ones tho..i did...little bits of glitter stuck to ur buds...lol. looking good.

4. Haha glittery buds. Cheers for ya comment mate

5. Thanks mate. Much appreciated. Here is a pic just 4 hours later after the lights off period (I'm running 20/4, went great! It's bushed up a lot more since too, will take some pics when I'm home tonight and put them in my journal. Would love to have you on board for my journal btw, always appreciate comments and advice as it's my first grow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. No problem brother . I'm a new grower myself . I just started in late August . It seems no matter what we always second guess ourselves
    I was scared I broke my plant the first time but I pushed through . A couple pics of some of the training I have done . I have been changing it up . I'm just training my 4 th set of clones now . It's so much fun learning
    Tell you the truth you seem to be a natural . I'm very impressed with your first grow . Looks like you been doing it for years .
    Drop me a link if you don't mind . I would love to follow your grow . Feel free to follow mine as well . A couple pics of what I have a done since late August [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1381107-First-grow-high-expectations

7. nice grow...wait for it

8. thanks bro
    Well I think you was taking to me lol

9. Appreciate the comments Ant and loving those pics. If my grow goes as well I'll be dead chuffed

10. Update
    [​IMG]

11. How are they looking man?

12. Good! Here's the most recent pic
    [​IMG]

13. Very nice