Help, have nothing to put on tatty

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by lazysaviour, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Hi there. Just got a tattoo. But it was done unprofessionally. They wanted me to put vaseline on it but I steered clear of that because I felt like it would deprive it of oxygen. Anyways I'm kinda buzzed and I don't really have anything to put on it. Can you just let it be? Like not put anything on it? It doesn't hurt and didnt even bleed. Suggestions? Advice.

2. Can I put this on it?

Attached Files:

3. No. If you just got a tattoo you definitely need to be putting something on it what you posted won't be good for it. Go buy some aquaphor and use that for about a week then switch to an unscented lotion for another week. Also, be careful where you are getting tattoos if it is unprofessional you can pick up some bad shit or even HIV if the person doesn't properly dispose of needles/clean up etc

4. thanks for the reply. And the dude used all disposable pieces and had a professional gun too. He seemed very professional and sanitary. And ok thanks man I'll go get some aquaphor and unscented lotion. Also what can I use to clean it?

5. Any sort of unscented antibacterial soap. And don't pick at any scabs or anything or you risk losing ink.

6. Yeah thanks for the reply man its been working good. I haven't picked at it but its kind of itchy.

Attached Files:

7. Itchy is totally normal just part of the healing process my man...After about a week from getting the tattoo switch to the lotion which will help with the itching.

Also, Fuck Yes on the Rancid Tat...that has been my favorite band since I was 15, I actually just saw them live for the 5th time at Riot Fest in Denver this past August, they played And Out Come The Wolves in its entirety under a full moon in Denver, it was sick

8. thanks man. And youre such a lucky fuck lol. That's the best album ever. I saw them live a couple years ago in Edmonton ab. They played quite a few songs from that album so at least I got to see that. Thats also my fav band, streetlight manifesto os my second favorite. Rancid inspired me to start playing bass. And I played in a band called the lazy saviours a couple years back.

9. also... 5th time? You're lucky as f man.... My best memory is being in the mosh pit and crowd surfing to dead bodies. Great times. Snuck joints into the concert in my Mohawk lol

10. #10 lessthanjeezy, Dec 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015

Yeah I have seen them mostly in Philly where I have gone to a shitload of concerts in the last 10 years, over 100 I actually saw them in Philly with The Transplants and caught one of Travis's drum sticks...in my eye but still haha. Streetlight is also one of my favorites, seen them about 7 times since they are from NJ they play this area a lot and seeing Less Than Jake play Losing Streak one night and Hello Rockview the next night in Philly in March...

And yeah, I have always made it a priority to get to bands shows that I love, and the lineup at Riot Fest this past year was just too fucking good to pass up so I bought the plane ticket and had edibles bud and wax for daysssss it was easily the best concert experience I have ever had.

Edit: Mohawk Stash spot FTW

11. I saw them with transplants as well must have been the same tour bro. And what you saw streetlight. I'm officially jealous lol. They never come to Canada. And when they do its only Toronto or Vancouver lol

12. Yeah they don't tour a large area usually and they have cut back on their touring a lot, the only good thing is every tour they do a stop in NJ is always going to happen since they grew up here so it makes it easy to get to see them. And the tickets are usually under 20 bucks which is crazy for such an amazing band