Why are bangers getting so popular?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Support, Dec 20, 2015.

1. People starting to low temp dab more now?

2. youre the only post in this thread since you basically anwsered your own question.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You can low temp on any nail. But bangers are popular because they are very efficient and quartz taste amazing

4. Yeah but a bitch to season youll waste alot of wax seasoning it good enough and if you dont know to let it cool down your dabs will taste like ass

5. Highly educated TI always been good to me.. would like an E nail setup someday but that shit is like $400+ for a good setup. I pretty much have it down to a science on how to get my nail to my perfect temp.
    Dabtastic
    -MB

6. Does my.banger look seasoned enough its a bitch to get a hit

Attached Files:

7. It's 100% not necessary to season quartz. Quartz is all about finding the right temp to make it not taste like burnt plastic. My first dab on my quave club banger was the best tasting bad i have ever taken.

8. Thanks.dr fumbles

9. Also you can clean quartz with a qtip after every dab and it will last 100 times longer. This is my banger after over 300 bho dabs and close to 100 full melt dabs. And the dirtier one has seen easily over 1,000 bho dabs and 300-400 full melt dabs. Cleaned with a q tip aftet every dab.

Attached Files:

10. Nice dude so im guessing quartz bangers will break over time ?

11. No, they just degrade like any nail will do over time. But there are steps you can take to make degrading slower

12. My Chinese quartz banger tastes better than my highly educated ti. I'm probably only going to buy quartz from now on. And it looks way nicer when its melting on a clean banger than on ti

13. sigh... you dont season bangers.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #15 DabsOnTheMountain, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2015

Nothings better than watching it melt. I love making the puddle splash around in there with the cap. And taste.

I notice I waste a lot more though..

• Like Like x 1
  15. What's getting wasted?

16. #17 DabsOnTheMountain, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2016

I'm taking giant dabs like a dumbass because they're fun to watch melt...but then i turn around and my puck is down to the last dab.

And I tend to use lower temps with my bangers than any ti setup I have to retain the flavor and keep the nails the freshest, so they usually are almost too low, and I end up with most of the puddle left.

17. Gotta do more rotations at less quantity

18. waste it to taste it ;)