ARK: Survival Evolved

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BIGGUNZ, Dec 19, 2015.

1. #1 BIGGUNZ, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
    I am looking for more people to play with on Xbox One. I am not liking private servers with the distance you can travel away from the host being limited so It would be cool to start on a dedicated with a few people so it's easier. Anyways, leave your GT if you're interested and I'll add you [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. So just started fucking with this on xbox one. Seems like you really need a team to succeed. If anyone wants to squad up, id love to have ya. My GT is : WheresMyLIGHT3R

3. Hey! My tribe has been playing on a pve/pvp private dedicated for a little more relaxed play. My buddy may (or may not we arent sure yet) be getting his own dedicated server so if he does we will be moving to that but you should come play with us a for a bit at least

4. I'm about to get this game. Looks like it actually runs smooth on Xbox One, dunno what that says about my computer though (5fps)...

My gamertag is Skidletip McDip. Haven't played this yet so I dunno the learning curve, but I'm good when it comes to Rust and DayZ.

5. So can you transfer a character to another server? Is there an easy way to relocate my dead body? This game is fuckin hard. I keep dying lol.

6. #6 BIGGUNZ, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
    On player dedicated and private there is an option you can activate that allows player and tamed dino transfers. If you have a level offline you can bring them to our server. Next time you're online join in, we just finished taming a Spino, T rex and Carno. I am personally working on a dire wolf and raptor pack. There is no way I know of to relocate your dead body unfortunately but there is a tracker you can build to help find it but you need to be a high level to be able to build it

7. This game looks to have potenial. Sadly it also looks to have a very high learning curve. I tried it and couldn't figure out what to do.

8. So after several DAYS, I'm finally getting the hang of the core basics. I've built a thatch fort and upgraded it to all wood as to deter others from trying to break in. Got a small loot cache in there, and it's hidden relatively well. If anyone is interested, I'm playing in a relatively small server with seemingly friendly players. I think it's a European server but I suffer no lag and, like I said, the people I've run into have all been friendly.

My GT is: WheresMyLiGHT3R
    Server: PVE-EU-XboxOfficialServer264

If anyone is down to jump over, let me know and I'll show you what I've learned. This game is rigorous, unforgiving, and fucking hard. But very rewarding, and I'm just at the tip of the iceberg. I do have some safety via shelter and room for a bed or two if anyone's trying to commit. Hmu!

9. This game is relentlessly unforgiving and brutal but once you get the hang of it it becomes so much more simple lol It took me over an hour to figure out you have to punch the trees and press Y to gather etc.

10. Down to start a grass city tribe or just play around with a few others Xbox one gt: thesublime69

11. Myself and my fiancè play this game on console and PC. He is currently doing his first stream on Twitch here: http://www.twitch.tv/casualpharaoh.
    Feel free to check us out sometime, my Twitch username is KitKylie but I haven't set up streaming yet. I hope to play with some smokers soon! =]

12. I wanted to like this game, but on ultra settings with dual 980ti's getting sub 10 FPS. Couldn't do it. Got a refund. Maybe one day if they fix all their memory leaks in that broken game.

• Like Like x 1
  13. So really need squadmates to go adventuring with. I now have a 2 story home base with plenty of room for beds to respawn at (I can even make them for you.) plus I just constructed a house boat today. Its pretty small but ideal for adventuring. Anyone that wants to jump to my server and have some fun hmu. I'm still a noob but learning everyday. I've really only played by myself but have learned a lot and would love some friends to squad with

Once again,
    server: PVE-EU-XBOXOFFICIALSERVER264

My GT: WheresMyLiGHT3R

Just send me a message saying GC so I know.

14. This game is addicting as fuck. Tamed a trike and almost done training a pteranodon (pterodactyl) as I type.

Got a decent base setup and a few very cool, helpful friends as well. Info is one post above, you guys should really link up.

15. #15 BIGGUNZ, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
    My tribe on the server we play on has become the strongest and because of that we have made a few enemies, we have been preparing for war for the last week and have amassed a huge dino army along with thousands of bullets and explosives. Now that our bases are all fully metal we are starting to arm them with auto turrets and Species X plants which I am excited for, if anyone is interested in joining us raid our enemy tribe we are probably going to be doing so in the next couple weeks depending how long it takes to fully prepare. We have enough dinos and gear to give to anyone who joins. So far 3 of us have been having a blast wearing full ghillie suits and riding around on our dire wolves sneakily killing with our compound bows

16. read an interview with one of the developers on ign last week. He says the game is still pre-alpha. If it's as fun as it is now, the finished product will likely be amazing. Especially in VR.

17. Never seen this thread before, I've played on a few Xbox servers now. The game is really addicting! The only downside is server politics we've been ran out of 2 cause someone was sniping other players off, now we are on the new servers were strongest and a bit more diplomatic.

18. Right? The first 3 pvp servers me and my tribe mates joined we ended up leaving within the first 2 weeks due to people being dicks. One server (Public na pvp 373) was ran by 2 tribes both with more than 10 people in them each. My tribe mates decided to call it quits on the server when every tribe but ours was wiped by those 2 tribes and then forced to pay metal to stop it from happening again.

Ideally it would be nice to start fresh on a public pvp with a good group of people. This game really is meant to be played in groups and it is funner too.

19. Haha forced to pay metal tribute not seen that before! I only experienced getting attacked if there were provocateurs in the tribe and my old one was full of them, I built a jail just to keep people topped up with narcos and because we had people on at in different time zones it was always full... Like 10 cells. Came on one day and we were wiped! Still it's fun to start again on new servers.

20. Thread is dead but it just released on console

Anyone gonna grab it?