[SPOILERS] Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion

Discussion in 'Movies' started by *guest, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Do you think it's possible that either Luke or Obi-Won is Rey's father? I just remember seeing flashbacks of Luke and Obi when Rey touched the light saber. Just an interesting theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Fuckin excellent movie 10/10 would watch again

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #43 King Willie, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2016
    I really love that the faces of the film are a woman and a black man as well.

4. I gave it a B, it was Good but not great. I didn't like a few things like Darth Vader Jr temperamental flaws

*Budsmokers Only*

5. #45 BlazedGlory, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016

Luke is Rey's father, I guarantee it, considering her family background is unknown and she's basically the new Luke story wise.

6. It was okay. It was very predictable, the villain was a whiny little bitch, but it was a fun movie oversll

7. I thought the movie was great but I didn't much care for Kylo.

Would watch again, but I agree it was super predic.

9/10

8. what is wrong with people. it sucked balls. phantom menace is so much more enjoyable. i hate the young sith actor. he sucks balls. nukes might be cool

9. Got home from work, ate dinner. realized that this film came out on DVD/Blu-Ray today and immediately drove to Wal-Mart to pick it up

10. I unfortunately didn't get to go see the movie in theaters but I just finished watching the Bluray last night and I thought the movie was awesome! Can't wait for episode 8

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Loved it. Wasn't sure that I'd even like it as the prequels were 100% shit. This movie was awesome though. Better than hoped for. Cast was great. I felt this was a natural progression from the original trilogy, while the prequels were all very contrived feeling. Can't wait for the next one.

12. I was sad to see Han Solo die, but I can understand why they did it for the purpose of the story.

13. Darth Plagueis is both Anakins father and palpatines master