X-men apocalypse

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Tonika, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Anyone else looking forward to this one?
    I know I am lol apocalypse is going to be bad ass.

2. Hell yea I can't wait. Are u gonna see the new star wars?

3. Fuck yeah apocalypse looks sick. I don't know too much about him but after seeing the trailer of him tekekinetically building the pyramids, among other things I've seen and heard, I'm highly anticipating this movie

4. I think if I remember correctly he is like 5000 years old //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/blink.png

5. yup but we are going to wait until there isn't so many people going.

6. Looks good. The last one was legit.

7. Yea the theaters here were been crazy last night so we're gonna wait too lol

8. Apocalypse was always one of my favorite characters but So far I'm not too impressed with how it looks. I'll definitely see it when it comes out though.

9. Im excited about shit looks fuckin dope an four horseman look cool too

10. Apocalypse was my favourite villain from the 90s cartoon (which in turn got me into reading comics) so Iv been waiting for them to do him since the first x-men film!.
    looking forward to seeing what they do with psylocke too.

11. Still waiting for an HBO level superhero show or movie. They could get Anime-medieval with the villains and characters like Apocalypse would shine even more.

As it stands, I look forward to this one. He's always been one of the more interesting villains.

[​IMG]

12. superbowl trailer:
    WE HAVE PSYONIC BLADES PEOPLE!