Watch enthusiast thread

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by davida0829, Dec 18, 2015.

1. not bad for 150 would have mistaken for 200-250 easy had u not mentioned going above 150. Thanks for the quick response. Always wondered about zummies watches are they really worth the $?

2. I stick to kenneth coles. no real reason in particular.

🌱

3. I think it really depends on what you're looking at and what style/material you prefer. I've always liked Nixon watches just never owned one until now. they did have some in the case that just weren't worth the money to me. I usually don't like square faces either but I tried on a few of the less expensive watches (around $99) that happened to be round face and didn't like the feel. This one felt perfect though and I dug the square, also didn't mind upping my price range because it felt so solid. I recommend going to the Nixon website itself and checking out all of what they have to offer.

4. thank you :) will do!

5. #25 davida0829, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    Just picked up a $40 watch and bracelet set from someone online got the set for $10. My new pick up [​IMG]

[​IMG] (getting some links removed tomorrow)

As for when I get paid here is my next pick up [​IMG] loving the bracelet idea glad I found out about it

Still in love with my Bulova (part of the reason I'm buying the watch above is the matching bracelet)

[​IMG]

At this point my collection totals $550 $642 once I get that bling watch

Sent from my XT1254 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 topazann, Oct 5, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    I love watches. I haven't ton of money for expensive watches but I respect people who can wear Rolex)
    I own 3 different watches (Apple watch, Casio G-shock digital and relatively cheap Gucci) and each one has one developed it's own usefulness to me.
    I use G-shock when I'm doing stuff outdoors,perhaps where cellphone would be damaged re destroyed by water, rocks ets.Gucci as a nice watch when wearing a suit. Its good looking and subtle
    I use the Apple for productivity and non outdoor activities (home workouts). It's probably most generally useful, but it not always the practical device I need.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. I only own 1 watch, I wear it for formal occasions. I wanted a simple watch with nothing but the time, no dates. And it has a cool glass back so I can see the gears and jewels.
    Laco pilot watch.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Whoa, that is sexy, I love it. I'm a broke ass bitch so all I have is either my phone or Casios. :(.

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    photo is from a while ago but patek watches are great, but omega is still the best imo. rolexes are nice, but mostly overhyped

10. #30 Sunshine86, Dec 17, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    You own a Royal Oak Offshore tourbillion chrono–a watch that retails for in excess of $300,000–but "dream" of comparatively pedestrian and significantly cheaper Rolexes that are "too expensive for [you] at the current time"? <_<

11. I checked my cable listing guide for a program called "enthusiast thread" but could not find one. I can't watch it.

Oh wait a minute.......you are talking about the watches we wear on our wrists!! Oh shit....my bad, sorry.