Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a bathroom without a window.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iceskatingbirdperson, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So in my current living situation, I live with my parents. I have the perfect time to smoke, which is great (after I get home from work, right before I shower), but I don't know if it would work out since my bathroom doesn't have a window to let all of the smoke and smell out. I don't have anywhere else to smoke between school and work and other stuff I need to do.

Would I still be fine running a steamy shower, taking small hits, and blowing toward the vent with a sploof? I may order a can of Ozium as extra protection.

2. Typically, when people state that they still live with their parents, they do so because they are minors. If you don't want anyone to believe that you are a minor (underage), then don't state that you live with your parents.

That being said, if it's your parent's house and they don't want something that could put them in jail within their home, then show them respect and don't have it there...or move out.

We do not tolerate these types of threads and will introduce something within the Forum Guidelines that states as much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.