Your partner (boyfriend or girlfriens) smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bloody Mary, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Hi, everyone.
    I smoke weed but my boyfriend not.
    How you build relations with Cannabis-Free Partner?
    Any advices?
    [​IMG]

2. With difficulty. They don't want to be sober while you are stoned. Either get him hooked on weed or you just have to choose the appropriate times do smoke da erb.

3. I think that if he love me he should understand.
    May be in future he will smoke with me too

4. Ohh. May be you will be my girlfriend? I like weed)

5. Does he smoke tobacco? Had this problem for years. Now after more than a decade vaping and edibles has solved most of these issues.

6. Does he drink? There's not much difference other than weed is better for you and illegal.

7. Mine does. I have had boyfriends who didn't like it that I smoked, or smoked so much. I had one who smoked, but only like once a month. He didn't think I should smoke every day. I got rid of him. My next one didn't but he didn't care much, but would comment frequently that I smoke too much.

My current bf smokes but not as much as me. He doesn't smoke in the day time cause of work. He smokes in the evenings and his tolerance is nothing like mine, and he's always telling me I got him sooooooo high.

If yous is against it, you've got a tough road ahead.

8. My girlfriend doesn't smoke and has never tried it. Never caused any problems for us.

One bit of advice would be to not try and pressure him into smoking weed. Leave the offer of a smoke session together on the table and he might give it a try one day.

9. No, he doesn't smoke tobacco.
    Thank you for your advices. I hope they will help us.
    I have good buds now. And may be he will smoke them with me/

10. Easy. Don't act like a stoner around them when high. Just be medicated. Don't smoke around them if they don't. And don't try to get them to smoke. If you're the smoker that shows it very easily that you're stoned out of your mind, don't smoke before seeing them. I've been smoking almost every single day religiously for about 7 years so when I'm high you can only barely tell unless I JUST smoked.

Either live without being high while they're around, or live being high without acting it with them around.

I've been with all sorts and never stopped smoking, and MANY do not even remotely like the idea of smoking. I got into many heated discussions somehow trying to get their understanding instead of just not talking about it or having it around. Although having a little bud smell+cologne smells perfect to all lol. But yea, honestly if they're knit picky you even have to use eye drops before!

Think about it. When you're sober, being around high people just makes you wanna be high. Well for someone who doesn't smoke it just makes them not want to be around most of the time lol.

Just my two cents! I remember this topic frequently.

11. Got My girl into smoking in college. Now she dabs more than me and makes better shatter than I do lol.

12. and you think its normal?

13. I've been with my wife for twenty something years and she doesn't smoke - and it's not an issue; at all, whatsoever. Hell, she helps me trim my buds.

J

14. If you love the person it doesn't matter if they do or don't if it's an option to be without them cause they don't you need to move on cause your not ready for a relationship I don't smoke but my wife dose I did when I was younger. But I still have love for the plant and she smokes as much as she can only issue I have is that there is a time and place for everything

KHALI's first grow
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1388184-Khali-first-grow-project

second grow
    ice &afghani grow
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1391811-Khali's--ICE-&-Afgani#1

15. #16 dankness420, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
    My last girlfriend was a weekend toker. She didn't care that I was a daily user. I don't smoke during the day, nightly toker here. Weekends are an exception sometimes, and today...fuck i miss her. Anyways cheers babe, hope your doing good xoxo!!

Edit: to be fair idk what she thinks, those were just the vibes she gave me. I hope to see her one day, she was the best. I wont date until I get some closure from her. Yeah I'm hung up...and venting but she was the best! Miss you everyday babe![​IMG]

But keep doing you!!

16. You sound like u miss her bad mate how long ago did use split up ?

17. I'm 62 and my with is 55 and we're celebrating our 20th anniversary in June. She was not an 'active" smoker for our 1st 19 years - made her feel anxious and uncomfortable. Find out WHY he does not smoke and talk about the medical implications and advances.

18. little over a month ago, but we still talk everyday and hooked up a few times after the break-up. I do miss her a lot but hey thats life, just need to move on. Just sucks because I thought she was the one. Oh well, nothing I can do. Just need to get over it, easier said then done.

I am always a positive person and she was fairly negative, so its probably better for me anyways.

19. I got my gf to start smoking in our first year at college, but we were only friends then, it took 3 years of good friendship and a winter vacation on the woods near the sea with A SERIOUS LOT of weed for us to finally dare "approach" each other.

PS: I still roll better, but I've also broken 4 glass pipes in the last year and a half.