Showing my first pc grow box - 96w cfl

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by escutobelcior, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Update:

Almost 5 weeks flowering

Attached Files:

2. What I would have done with a PC grow is maybe just grow like 8 plants in small water cups and then flower them from seed. LST in a PC grow box is guaranteed to be a bit of a headache, I think.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes maybe you are right.

I saw other people plants with just one big central cola with one big bud.

But my plant started to grow a lot when I got into flower time. And I was afraid of cut it...

Now it is such a big plant inside a small pc and with a lot of thin buds instead of one big bud.

Next time I think Ill go flower from seed and use a Scrog screen to control the size

Attached Files:

4. Don't worry those buds should thicken up really nicely by harvest, take a look at Kofi's grow, they went from what you're at for size, to probably triple in about 2 weeks I believe.

5. Updating:

I think today is 51 day of flower time..... I already passed 7 weeks.... the buds still are thin and small

But today they got brown hair!!!! But I dont know if it is good or not.......

Photos with Asus Zenfone 2. Very good camera!!!

Attached Files:

6. A lot can happen in 2-5 weeks, you have to also take into consideration the possibility that the strain is a late finisher. If you want thicker buds, you may want to consider feeding it with organic molasses, take a look at kofi's thread, he had great results, after I told him to give it a few more weeks and be patient :)

7. Thank you for this tip. Yesterday I bought an organic molasse bottle and I already gave to my plant the first small dose.

I have another question.....
    Should I remove some leaves? The oldest ones or the smallest ?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Nope I personally wouldn't suggest it as it's just more spots for light to be absorbed to feed energy to the plants. However, you may want to if they are covering lower bud spots, it's all up to you, and how your plant is doing.

9. #29 escutobelcior, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2016
    Updating.. new photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Thank you again one day I removed some leaves and i think the plant stop growing for a few days....

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Updating:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enviado de meu ASUS_Z00AD usando Tapatalk

12. New photos... any opinions?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. wow, really coming along man! They've really fattened up in the last few weeks, I bet you're super excited to harvest soon :D

14. #34 xxxjailbait420, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
    You got a nice looking sativa there hopefully the pc can handle that for the long haul... She looks really happy though keep it up

Sent from my XT1254 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Updating:

(She got hermie)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Its done...

See you on my next grow

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Curing....
    [​IMG]

This is my first pc grow

18. your going about curing the wrong way. Look at the harvest section. There's a lot of good drying/curing write ups.

Those look like a recipe for mold and funky weed.

19. Why mold?

20. I don't know what your beads are, but paper towels sounds like a moldy mess. Plusses you should be opening them every 24-48 hours to breathe a little.