Showing my first pc grow box - 96w cfl

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by escutobelcior, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Hello guys. This is my first grow...

Im running a small tower pc case with 4 pc fan and 4 cfl (2 24w + 2 23w).
    I have a homemade carbon filter, and it is totally stealth for now

To reduce the temperature inside I have a 6mm plexiglass under the cfl

I have one female plant in organic soil. I dont know how strain it is

My plant is on 31 day of flower period

How its going on?

Im using biobizz fertilizer (bio grow, bio bloom and alg a mic).

Any tips? Or any question? Or any sugestion?

Thank you

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi, nice LST job. Your plant does, however, look stressed (leaves curling up) and hungry (maybe iron) for day 31 flower.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Pixieglass? Does it really reduce temperatures? I might actually steal that idea.. for my next grow.

Also - you seem to be using a combination of both warm white and cool daylight. I'm also running 96w.. lol

4. Yes, it really works! Before using the plexiglass I had tenperature about 32°C with just three cfl bulbs

Now with the plexiglass Im using 4 cfl bulbs and the temperature is about 28°C.

And yes.. Im using 3 cfl 2700K and 1 6500K

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you. I think you are right.
    Im using a little bit less fertilizer than I must. Cause im afraid of overfert...
    My friend says the same thing. Il try to raise my fertilizer

6. Update:
    Flower: 22 days
    From seed: 62 days

I took new photos today to show my homemade beer can bulbs reflectors, and to show my plexiglass used as an efficient heatshield.

And I removed some old leaves..

Ill post the leaves photo below to get easier to find the deficiencies. Is that just iron deficiency?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Forgot this photo

Attached Files:

8. Leaves photo:

Attached Files:

9. Update

I need help. It is growing a lot and it is almost out of space

I cant do a bigger grow

What should I do?

Should I cut off the biggest branchest and wait?

I cant reduce it with lst anymore :(

Attached Files:

10. I was thinking about super cropping... but cand I do this during flower tine?

11. Not a whole lot you can do man, I'd let it ride. Should be fine

12. ..there is a topic called " indoor guide essential nutrients" it has a few references for deficiencies it might help...looks good though I love the beer can reflectors. Good luck on the rest of the grow

13. Update

Well... Instead of cut it, I did more Lst and I removed more leaves to improve the air circulation

New photos.. It is almost one month flowering... I think it is very slow cause in the past I had just 3 light bulbs

Attached Files:

14. Updating

Attached Files:

15. I think the flowers are very thin and small.... they are not growing fast...

Attached Files:

16. Nice grow man, I've been planning a similar one. I'm a complete beginner so don't take my word for it but you might get some more growth if you were able to move the lights closer with 2"-4". With the 4 pc fans u might still be able to manage the heat.
    What type of light spectrum are the bulbs you're using?

17. Here's a similar setup using the exact same amount of wattage, from another forum:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=118952

This was the dude's end result:

[​IMG]

Could have been a problem with your soil type and nutes. Your plants looked a bit skinny when first germinated.

18. #18 escutobelcior, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
    It really looks like skinny. I dont know why...

Im using 96w in a small and reflective space... I have good temperature.. My PH is ok..

But my initial soil was really bad. After 3 or 4 weeks I bought a organic soil and transplanted

And nutes Im using Biobizz (bio grow, bio bloom and alg a mic) using the original schedule....

19. I cant down the lights cause the spots are fixed. But otherwise I have to do LST all the times... they are really tall and almost touching the plexi glass

20. I forgot about the spectrum... you mean the light temperature?

I used 3:1 2700k and 6400k

Vegetation: more brigghtness 6400k
    Flwer: more yellow 2700k
    This Icmag thread is a very good guide. Than you!