Sun of God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Perpetual Burn, Dec 14, 2015.

1. I see the sun as a very metaphorical representation of God's Love.

Literally radiating pure energy every second of every day sacrificing itself for our benefit.

Shining equally on everyone in all parts of the world from all walks of life.

Providing vital life energy for all beings to prosper.

Constant, unwavering Love.

And just like staring into the sun, looking directly at God would probably bring tears to our eyes. ;)

But God and the sun don't want us to stare at them... they shine light on our world so that we can see the beauty in our lives.

Oh yeah, the Sun of God... the most epic tangible proof of God's Love.

Peace & Love :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. wouldn't it be wonderful if, say on a day called Thanksgiving, we actually were grateful for the things we never think to be grateful for? Thank the Sun, the worms, the grass etc.

I recall Michael Ramsden saying "it's not that we have nothing to be grateful for but that we have no one to be grateful to"

nice post!

3. #3 Oni~, Dec 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
    I've frequently said that the Sun is perhaps the only thing we've ever worshiped that made sense worshiping. I don't obviously consider it god's anything, but it is perhaps the best real life representation of what "god" has been credited with throughout history. It IS an actual body without which we cannot survive. It also holds infinite potential for humanity should it ever be fully harvested, so it really IS the way to the intellectual "light".

I mock religions that worship the sun as a god slightly less than others.

4. Being grateful roots out evil qualities.

5. Hate to burst your bubble but sun worship is a masonic practice and is not godly what so ever.
    [​IMG]

6. Sun worship is ancient and has always been a symbol for unconditional love, God, light, etc.

7. Sun worship started with the earliest civilizations. Way, way before any masonic group formed. It's time to get off this Illuminati kick.

8. "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

9. your "god" does not exist here

Attached Files:

10. ... and your Joker is in prison... just like The Book said.

Ironic y'all idolize movies... too bad you never pay attention to the ending...

Spoiler Alert:

God wins.

"Behold, I am coming soon."

Attached Files:

11. "Let your light shine to light the way of others. Let your light shine vicariously to light your own way."
    A star said something like that to me once and that quote is my best effort at interpreting it.

12. There's nothing wrong with what you said. You seem to understand that the Sun was created by God. You actually remind me of some good points that I might bring up elsewhere.

Peace

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.