Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help brownie mix question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ediblesformememe, Dec 10, 2015.

1. ok so i have a brownie mix calls for one egg water and a tiny bit of oil can i use canna butter instead of the water?

2. Um no.. It doesn't work like that. You'd sub the oil if anything but just look for a different recipe.

3. i was just wondering if i could my mother got the mix so ill return it and find one that is better . low on flour and pretty much all bakeing supplies been makeing a lot of edibles lately .so what kind of mix should i get if its to much work ill just make cookies again lmfao they are always tasty.

4. You could prob sub the oil for the butter if that's the case. How much oil does if call for?

5. Whatever amount of oil it calls for use the same amount and a tablespoon more of melted butter instead. But if it's not enough and you want to find a different mix just look for one that says add butter and not oil.