Who to blame for terrorists.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by popsicles, Dec 8, 2015.

1. So i was thinking.. and i had the idea that western media actually promotes terrorism, in their considerable disregard for displaying news about the bombings of the middle east and their misrepresentations of the casualties.

Meanwhile, the media of the middle east wholly show the news about the thousands of the casualties in the US bombings. What do you think this creates in the minds of their citizens? A portrayal of a seeming dictator relentlessly attacking their own countries in acts of what we would call terrorism (if the roles were switched).

Now, these countries dont have the power to fight back, in that if they declared war they'd be destroyed. Meanwhile they hold no sway of european/americas/asian countries since theyre demonized in the mainstream media. (The countries).

These acts of 'terrorism' are surely nothing more than futile attempts to fight back in place of their home countries government... and it is the media that promotes the demonic representation of the west...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. The world entire.

3. Mismanagement and religion

4. Humans! We have this desire to read/watch/dramatise murder and mayhem.
    Unfortunaetly the world is full of fucking nutters who are more than eager to commit it.

Personally i think they do it for the glory and generally cz they are bad people. They hide thier psychosis under any convenient flag or cause.
    It will never change its just the way it is!

5. IS and al Qaeda are a new form of terrorist heavily armed and trained (thanks USA), well financed (thanks Saudi Arabia).

They are not standing up for the oppressed or downtrodden, they are attempting to inflict their beliefs upon the people of the lands they are attempting to claim.

Real freedom fighters such as the IRA, PLO, Hamas, FARC, etc would have no truck with those bastards.

Don't be fooled into thinking IS are freedom fighters, they represent the opposite of freedom.

• Like Like x 1
  6. They are attempting to inflict their beliefs upon the rest of the world, just like they've been doing since Mohammad crawled out of his cave. Anyone who objects or tries to stop them are vilified and blamed for initiating the mess. PLO = HAMAS = AQ = ISIS = Boko Haram = Islam. The goal is the same, methods vary.

7. Ed, Hamas and the PLO are fighting the Israelis who are occupying Palestinian land.
    They have no desire to take what is not theirs.

They have no desire to take, occupy or indeed invade the West or anywhere else.

They have no desire to make you or me a Muslim, what they do want is freedom.

When is the last time Hamas or PLO attacked the West?

• Like Like x 1
  8. The problem is..
    [​IMG]

9. That PLO and Hamas haven't attacked the West means nothing. After they defeat Israel they may melt back into Islam. Islam will always have another enemy and different groups will rise to fight enemies of Islam (enemies of Islam are those who won't convert) where ever they may be. Muslims don't want freedom. Would a Muslim give you the freedom to draw a cartoon figure of Mohammad? Where you're going wrong is you're not looking at the big picture, the long game. You look at what Hamas is doing and think of course they rebel, they're under the thumb of Israel but it doesn't matter what Israel does or doesn't do, Hamas will fight them until they are gone regardless of anything the Jews may do to appease them. Short of converting to Islam. Make no mistake about it, Islam can not tolerate (can not, not will not tolerate) any other religion and their long goal has everyone facing Mecca.
    But I could be wrong, it's just my opinion, man.

10. I hear ya Ed but don't agree. I can see nothing that indicates that this would happen.

Hamas and the PLO have no issue with Christians who they live peacefully alongside.

They are not of the same breed as IS/al Qaeda, in fact they have denounced both groups and when IS attempted to establish in Gaza, Hamas slaughtered them without mercy.

Hamas and the PLO are also both aligned with Hezbollah who are actively fighting IS in Syria and Lebanon.

11. Blame the terrorists of coarse.

BTW the us military is a terrorist organization as well

-Yuri

• Like Like x 1
  12. #13 Elem3nt17, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
    Lack of education, economic disparity, having your government fail to meet your basic human needs, lack of human rights.

US foreign policy, they've been fucking the middle east for a century now. The middle east would still probably have different sects murdering eachother ad nauseum but they wouldn't have such a burning hatred for the west.

Russia played a big part during the cold war as well.

Outside of that religion and ideology that often glorifies extremism.

• Like Like x 1
  13. White people.
    (Coming from a white dude lol)

14. Agreed in the past but the IRA are just gangsters now.

15. They were made redundant from their old jobs so I guess they had to find alternative employment. :)

16. Pursuit of freedom never ends. Many sold out. They once stopped the drug dealers, now they tax them.

17. Dont forget the British Government!

Attached Files:

18. Blame the con man who coined religion

19. Violence tends to create more violence.

We all need go just stop together

-Yuri