How does nicotine affect your high?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by EricForman429, Dec 8, 2015.

1. when you vape after you smoke how does it affect your high? Personally nicotine always seems to sober me up.

2. I notice no difference...then again, I'm almost off nicotine now after a 20+ year addiction, so I guess I don't know any different...

• Like Like x 1
  3. A cigarette is always refreshing for me. Refreshing, satisfying, same thing.

4. smoking a cig after a good smoke sesh actually makes me feel better. you know that electric pulse you get when you get a really good high? it intensifies it just a little bit.

5. Cigs suck period. There's nothing good about them. Legalize marijuana ......outlaw Phillip Morris and all the rest of the cancer stick makers. Save people from themselves.

6. I used to like a nice cig after a smoke sesh, it would give me a headrush which made the high feel more intense. Nowadays the smell or even the thought of them makes me nauseous

7. Gets me higher from the head buzz

• Like Like x 2
  8. It doesn't affect my high too much. I usually vape a little after smoking a bowl, I used to always smoke a cig or a cheap cigar, and it feels like it kind of 'picks up' the buzz, if that makes any sense. It might be as much a psychological effect from this compulsion than the actual effects of the nicotine.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think a small amount compliments, a large amount disrupts. If I sit and chief my vape for 15 minutes I'm gonna feel less stoned and more jittery.

10. same here when I smoke mj I can French inhale and dragon exhale. But a cig I can't stand the taste of a cig or the smell and refuse let any of that smoke even think of entering my nasal cavity lol instant nausea. As far as vaping I agree with the op it seems to hinder the high a bit with nic juices.

11. I quit a 30 year habit in 2004, so I don't know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. If you're vaping but not feeling a difference, maybe up the nicotine content of the juice. I smoke cigs, and like others said, after a sesh it feels quite good.

I love how non-smokers will bash cigs unprovoked. Sounds like elementary kids after being shown an anti-smoking PSA. No one cares if you don't like them.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nicotine is a drug that can affect you differently depending on how youre feeling. Obviously the first time you ingest nicotine its super relaxing but nicotine is actually classified as a stimulant. Those who ingest nicotine on a regular basis will note that sometimes nicotine affects you differently depending on what youre doing and how your feeling. So it could make you alert and jittery or relax you. Truly a fascinating drug it is.

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

• Like Like x 1
  14. I find it rather refreshing and not that much sobering up. I enjoy it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I usually constantly am vaping throughout the day, so I never really get high without nicotine, which makes it tough to tell a difference. Love the feeling of a nice menthol though when I'm really high. Definitely amplifies the effect of having too much nicotine though.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've noticed that nicotine enhances the effect of any drug.

In terms of weed, it does get me higher. Nicotine seems to be extra enjoyable when high or drunk also.

17. Most of the cigarettes contain nicotine, which can cause devastating effect on our health. The body rids itself of nicotine fairly quickly. I have read nuez dela india reviews and there I got many information regarding this topic. One can quit smoking, but for this he or she has to create a strong will to avoid a smoking.