Islamic Extremism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Twistedd, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Islamic extremism, not conspiracy theories again lol.

2. Gonna need sources for items in bold.

3. But, But, that would be on topic.

4. "This was not Peterson addressing the UN. This was simply a conference on Climate Change organized by the UN"

Oh well. That explains 1. Now the other?

Even still, it shouldn't be dismissed just because the claims are misguided.

What's your end game? Are you trying to prove or disprove something? Chemtrails?

Whichever way they choose to modify the weather or debilitate their own citizens is irrelevant to the more important fact that it's happening.

5. I hate conspiracy theorists. Always so smug about everything, and you can link several different people's opinions on the subject back to the same 1-3 YouTube videos.

6. Their smarter than that, they don't have to invade. They infiltrate countries by populating ,then corrupt the weak minded and children to the cause.Acting as normal people . We are too easy and weak.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Who is "we"?

I don't see Muslims taking over.

Typed in the cockpit of a runaway Boeing

8. And totally obliterate western economies by fueling the military industrial complex, which they say is fighting terrorism, but really only amounts to taking a very expensive piss directly into the wind.

Of course this also is of great benefit to the complex and those in govetment who support it and funnel money to it. The money spent pales in comparison to the high that they get from the power and control they receive in return.

Power and control over other human beings is a politician's drug and there is nothing that will stop them from getting their fix. This is a more sophisticated version of a heroin junkie pawning his mother's heirloom jewelry so that he can get his next sack of dope but on a much more sinister level.

9. Whatever the case is, many conspiracy theories are right.

9/11 being one I can personally attest to. Plenty of evidence to prove it beyond the shadow of a doubt.

The only explanations to the contrary of controlled demolition are more convoluted and unlikely.

So chill.

10. what is the evidence that is beyond reasonable doubt that proves a controlled demolition. If such evidence exists, then why is is still up for debate? Why has no one been charged?

11. Again, maybe look at the topic on this thread. I believe it reads Islamic extremism, not 9/11 conspiracy. Take the unrelated to the proper threads, which we sadly have many of.

12. Sorry bro, this is more important.

13. No it isn't, use the right thread and post a link here.

14. Damn dude no warning. Now I gotta type all that again.

But it is definitely more important.
    Yo do you wanna just PM?

15. Yeah, that's the problem , we don't see it until it smacks us in the face.2 billion Muslims , 7% extremists. You do the math.They are jealous of our freedom and our bikini clad women. Ha ha. As for We , westerners live in a dream world of movies and super size me cokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. They're definitely not going to "take over".

There could be some terrorist attacks though.

Problem is my view on this is half on legitimate Muslim terrorism and half leaning towards it all being fear mongering.

Conspiracy theory is going to pop up everywhere. But hey! At least it's on topic.

Let the war begin.

17. Correct me if I am wrong, but I am seeing intolerance/provocation on both sides of the coin.
    :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.