Islamic Extremism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Twistedd, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has there ever been discourse between supposed ISIS leaders and government peoples? I'm talkin bout real mature discussion over what it is ISIS wants? Sounds ludicrous I know, understandably they are "radicals" but everyone should get the same treatment....what hell are you trying to accomplish and prove? Do you think you stand a chance to beat warlord America? Are you giving your life up in the name of Islam to put America down? (Evidently not an Islamic ideal) What do you plan to do if all goes well with your plan? Really. What the fuck are we talking about here... a million or so people in the middle east using at best anti aircraft missles and suicide bombers. What in the fuck is there to fear? That they will continue fucking shit up in their own homeland so much and causing such a stir that the West has to step in? What the fuck kind of politicians do we hire to lead and represent us, this is utter madness.

2. To this I say, what are we doing about our own children? What kind of scrutiny can be said of our little ones. We are breeding sheeple. Consumeristic sheeple ready to buy and believe and remain status - quo. Playing by the rules, smart enough to run the machines, stupid enough to accept the bigger picture.

Their killing kids klub is a mark of what humanity has done and will do for war. For killing, for destruction, separation, division, segregation. The KKK is nothing but an offspring of a separatist mentality. It is with war that such things arise, take out the root causes and these events are unimaginable. Currently what to do? I would argue to find them all, give rigorous education about what the situation was and why they were taught a certain way and show them logically (perhaps at a later date when their minds develop) why it is foolish.

3. I don't really know why they aren't fucking things up there, Johnny. Are those places getting a lot of Muslim immigrants? Look at the Muslim percentage of their populations. Chile, Japan, and Brazil all have like under 0.2% Muslims so they can't be getting too many immigrants. Thailand and Nepal both are about 5% Muslim and the UK has terrorism warnings for those traveling there. The countries you say can't mind their own business (true enough) are the ones to which Muslims are immigrating. I don't know why that is either.
    How committed are you to your idea? Will you sit back and happily let your gay son be tossed off the roof or your daughters enslaved while your smoking and drinking in the spirit of turning the other cheek? Because that's what is happening to other people's children right now.

4. Donald trump is at again. This time he's saying we have to close up certain parts of the Internet to stop terrorism. Here's a direct quote from the article I linked below. Can't believe anyone could be stupid enough the support this asshat, he sounds like a five year old talking about government policy.

"We're losing a lot of people because of the internet," Trump said. "We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening.

"We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people.""

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-wants-to-ban-the-internet-will-ask-bill-gates-to-close-it-up-a6764396.html

5. I bet you once those bullets start cracking overhead, they'll be running just like everyone else. One can talk big on a message board, while they're safe in their houses, but once they're actually looking death in the face, they'll act like any other animal on this planet. They'll either cower in the corner or they'll run for their lives.

The pen might be mightier than the sword, but it is the sword that is used to back up what was written with the pen.

6. This would be a good time to invest in privacy and anonymity software.

7. Trumps so full of shit it's hilarious. There's no real way for the government to shut down the Internet, it's just all hot air to rile up his supporters. Everything trump says sounds good if you don't think about the details of his plans, which probably a large part of his support base does not do. I literally read a Forbes article about him saying this and the author came to the same conclusion as I that Donald Trump is now just trolling the American people and continuing to say more and more outlandish things to see what he can get away.

8. You really think you can talk a person raised to believe in Jihad into believing it was a foolish idea? Talk Cosmored into believing the WTC was destroyed by terrorism. You can't instill rational thought into someone who truly believes they'll wake in the arms of Allah with their dick in virgin pussy for blowing themselves up in a crowd. The root causes of this shit is religion, not war.

9. Anything good out there

10. I still think he's a Clinton plant. The sad part is, the government could shut down the internet. It won't be easy, but it's definitely possible.

11. Out of all the things the gov could take away that would start a revolt the internets definitely one of the most likely. It's so integral to people's lives that I can't see them ever successfully taking it away. Just think of all the backlash that happened when they tried to pass sopa. A bill that lobbyists spent millions on and was almost guaranteed to pass was shot down when Wikipedia, Google, and a couple other sites shut down for a couple days to protest the bill. The Internet is a powerful tool and I definitely could see the government adding more regulations/spying but it's unlikely they could ever shut it down without causing an insane amount of backlash.

12. That's true. But the government does dumb things all thing time, all in the name of power and control. If they were to achieve the types of gun bans that the left wants, they literally open themselves up for this type of censorship and control. The government is smart so don't underestimate what they can do.

13. It wouldn't surprise me if turning off the internet is how this ends. If the world united to remove ISIS from Syria and Iraq, ISIS would simply melt into cyberspace, individuals worldwide spreading their message thru the internet. The only way to fight it then would be to shut it down, everywhere. It would be like living in the 60's again, groping around in the dark except this time we would know the light was off.

14. Hey...I did not say the root cause of this is war. The root cause is the illusion of separation, that we are different and need to fight for what is ours.

"You can't instill rational thought into someone who truly believes they'll wake in the arms of Allah with their dick in virgin pussy for blowing themselves up in a crowd."

Did they say that? Did you talk to a known member of ISIS? How the fuck, aside from everything someone tells you do you know about ISIS and it's operations/agenda. I gotta feeling it's next to nil, zilch, Nada, squat. You don't know and cannot verify anything unless you speak with these people. You literally have no fucking clue, admit it. I have. For all I know there could be 50,000 people posing as members of ISIS and it being blown up by the media. For all I know they have nuclear capabilities and plan to use them tomorrow.

Don't be cock-sure about anything you haven't actually witnessed.

15. You think I should wait to form an opinion until I actually speak with an Islamic terrorist and get his reasoning in person? Couldn't, or wouldn't he lie? Actually I'm not sure this world actually exists or if we're living in the eye of a blue eyed giant. If like you say, you truly have no clue if I'm right or wrong then why are you busting my balls? Open your eyes and look around. I didn't make up the line about a martyr waking in the arms of Allah and I didn't make up the gaggle of virgins being the expected reward. Sometimes I overstate things but I don't make them up. I give my opinion, you give yours and we discuss it. That's what we do here, eh? And don't put so much faith in what you think you've witnessed.

16. Ya, you should totally wait to form an opinion on terrorists till you find out they're actually a real thing. I'm ball busting because it's nonsense. How can anyone have an opinion on them over here, when we're half way around the world from where they're stationed. The news need not spend so much time on them, because it's 99.9% irrelevant to our lives in the west. It's odd to discuss something as these terrorists. It's like we're all wound up about the boogie man. Except the boogie man didnt to anything to you, he affected somebody else. We only heard shit about the boogie man, and form an opinion based on someone else's opinion.

And ya we should gtfo of the middle east. I feel ya on not putting too much faith in what you've witnessed.

17. If terrorism is nonsense who do you think did the Paris shootings?

18. People. People with their own agendas, probably related to ISIS. Brainwashed, false - flag, lord knows.

19. Good grief. People with their own agendas did the shooting. You're right, it was people. Terrorism was their agenda and they were brainwashed by their religion. False flag? I don't know about that one, maybe the lord knows.

20. It always amazes me that these false flag people think only the government is capable of doing horrible shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.