Does God love everybody?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by mmman, Dec 7, 2015.

1. #101 Oni~, Dec 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
    It seems a lot of people confuse Atheism with a limited sense of reality.

Atheists aren't saying "I can measure this table here, so this table is the only thing that is real".

What we are saying is: We will explore and consider anything, however will only consider things real, when we can measure, observe, or prove them.
    To do anything less simply opens one up to all kind of nonsense, paying credence to hallucinations, and simply wrong interpretations. Considering how many wildly varying world and universe views there are within humanity, a rational person should embrace this kind of thinking since we've already shown there is far more Crazy out there than real new aspects we have genuine access to. A lot of people get carried away by the impact of their own subjective experience.

It's ok to have your mind blown by something unexplained. It's not ok to have your mind blown and therefore make the experience "god". That's called ego and taking a personal experience and elevating it to unsubstantiated importance and validity.

2. Yes, God loves all equally. Even you assholes, trolls, bigots, racists, and ignorant fucks.
    [​IMG].

God is the source of love. Hate is the feeling of separateness and isolation from the wholeness of existence (God). Love all, look at your fellow man as God does. With understanding and care. As the divine beings they are. You channel that love, becoming closer to God and break the shackles of the negative, drowning, and heavy emotions. Love you all.

3. Why don't we all go to heaven then

4. Heaven can have many definitions.
    If you define "heaven" as oneness with God, or at least a dimension close to God, then we will all get there eventually, as it is where we started from, and where we will end our journeys as a soul. However, in mean time, we get to experience different realms and realities different from our "home".
    We all have free will, and our actions will all have some consequence. Our own level of consciousness determines what we experience. The realities each person experiences, (including waking life, dreams, and the afterlife) are merely a reflection of what we are holding inside emotionally and intellectually. If you are a terrible person, you do not feel whole and complete and therefore would not be close to heaven. It would feel more like hell, and that is what you would experience. The better and more loving you live your life, the more likely you will go to higher realms of existence.

But as most of us are good at heart and want good, we do go to a place that would indeed be "heavenly" compared to earth. (The spirit realm- for a good idea how this works, read Journey of Souls, and Destiny of Souls, by Michael Newton)

5. its called spamming.

You need to paraphrase it and discuss it or it's not allowed.

Simply.posting.links and saying click or don't is against forum rules.

-Yuri
    what you are doing is literally defined as spam dood....

-Yuri

6. "live, and let live"

Nature 4-20

7. Probably as much as bugs bunny or any other fictional character can love everybody i suppose.

8. #109 Born2timez, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
    OP, you're right.
    To those that don't understand OP, He is like Goku when he tells his opponents he will beat them because he has surpassed their power. The truth is the truth. He is not saying I'm better than you, no, God loves us all equally and wants us all equally. But OPs flame has begun a while ago, it takes time to learn these things. You have to start with the basics and then you keep advancing and improving. You don't know what he is saying and can't understand him, because you probably still think if you had an opportunity where you could take a 20 dollar bill without anyone noticing you would be fine. And that's not true, God sees all and much more times infinity. If you're the type to not to take a 20 well you're closer to understanding what this bro is saying. Kind of what Golden Goat was saying. Depends on who you are, there are always different levels and shades of this existing battle. The more love you have, the higher quality of life. Their is always worse and better. It's your choice. Truth is OP was not saying he is better. He is just at a level where he is sure of the love of God. And it's not so difficult unless if we allow it to be difficult. If you just don't listen well you're just going to be lost. Kind of like a test from school, except this life is non stop battle. You can't stop fighting or else you will be eaten up by the wolves. In my opinion, angels are way scarier than devils. Angels are pure, the power of Love is with them. They have no defeat because God has no defeat. God is victorious, and it's been like that forever. The universe works like this if you don't maintain and care something, it becomes ruined but if you do the necessary things to keep things in order you'll be fine, no worries. The devils will tremble in the presence of Love, because the devils are full of destruction. It's what devils do, they want to see destruction. And God cleans up. And He doesn't hesitate. The evil one has deceived us, so we are safe if we repent of our sins and of course continue to not sin. Jesus is the only door to God. Our Heavenly Father loves us all, we must seek Him earnestly cause our lives depend on it. Once you know that you must repent and keep it in your heart, will you able to advance. You start out as a babe and grow into a tree full of branches and big heights with all kinds of things going on that tree like bird nests, fruits being produced. But you must follow Jesus every step of the way, it's the only way. It's common sense, what you do has an effect so seek to do things that can lift you up and take you away from the evil state of being. Repeat and repeat until it becomes a reality, if you earnestly seek it you will advance not a doubt. This is stuff I learned growing. So I thank God for everything that I have been through because now I know. Plus I have sayings of Jesus that intensifies what I learned from growing up. Sure it's difficult to know who is right or wrong when everyone is saying they know what's right. When you realize that the bible was written by men. Real recognizes real, if you you're causing pain to someone don't you know you're hurting your brother. It's common sense, love has good fruits, evil has no fruit. It bears bad fruit, which can't be used for nothing man. Wake up! If you can't be comfortable with the bible, you still have God 24/7 to clarify things up for you personally. He can tell you everything. He talks to us through everything and anything. There's so much to talk about but once you know you just know. I know what I know but you don't know what I know so youre gonna need to experience it for yourselves and I wouldn't mind seeing you surpass me in this battle. Of course it's not a competition but we followers of God must be aggressive when it comes down to saving your life. You've got to be someone that makes the evil one tremble. Be the best you can be, seriously. The evil one tricks you if you're not careful. the evil one will try to deceive us. That's how he messed us up he deceived us into telling us that if we do this it'll be great, that God was holding out from us. It's our job to follow God and trust His Word. the evil one has this spell on the planet by stealing our faith. We are beings that have power, we must not give it to the evil one or he will bring us to ruin. It's common sense. God wants us back. Giving God your attention is giving Him your power to fight back the evil and get rid of him. Doing so will bring you to peace. Look at the Earth, we are in deep need of Love. The teachings of God;God is Love. It's getting worse because many don't care to make things becomes better. All these issues we have on Earth will bring us to ruin. We can't keep pushing the dirt under the rug. There's already a huge mountain of dust piled up that's bulging from under the rug. It's pretty evident our Lord is King. He already came back with the new testament, so be ready please, it can happen any day. Who knows tomorrow, 2 years, 2000 years 4 months or 10,000 years who knows no one but God. Keep your temple clean and swept for we don't know when our Lord will return to see how we handled the filfth that came unto our home we call Earth. We must be like Him, someone who cleans up. And He will be pleased, and you will find yourself in paradise.
    I also wanted to add..
    Its not about doing good or bad things to get to Heaven. When you get near the level of OP it would be a no brainer to forever and always do what's right. That's the basics. When your relationship with Jesus and God reaches this high you become to fully analyze more and more being able to handle to more and more. Because now you're looking at every single little thing and making sure it meets God's standards. Not just I'm going to help this person and I did enough for today. No. It has now become from the moment I start a new thought to the rest of my time here alive on Earth I'm going focus on God's will. To make sure everything is the way He would have it. This is why most don't understand because people like OP have this knowledge and it's something only certain people can partake in. It's the truth. If you started talking about ice skating I wouldn't know a thing unless I had previous knowledge of it. God is common sense, we are living His Glory whether you know it or not. You're alive and well. GLORY TO GOD.
    You can enjoy a breakfast in the morning to start the day. GLORY TO GOD.
    Whether you know it or not, you are already living in Gods Love. Don't throw away for 60 minutes of pleasure, don't disobey God. He is forever. He wants to see everyone for ever. But for sure the evil one will be consumed by the fire Lord Jesus Christ has ignited 2000 years ago. This is just the beginning friends. God loves everyone. He is merciful too

9. God hates me.

10. nothing but a silly lie, broken to awoken.

11. Somebody please kick me in the ass for getting involved in this thread. Thank you.

The bible states that if you read the bible, understand it, and reject it, you will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. John Lennon's Imagine is a consise reply to the bible. He rejected God's love letter.

For those who believe, Because of God's holy nature, he cannot help but love you once you accept Christ into your heart. He has no choice but to love you.

Romans 8:38-39 explains this.

Now let my ass kicking commence......

12. #113 Born2timez, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
    Me reading the bible has been a major part of me, I'm not saying reject it. I'm saying if you don't understand or find yourself confused. Maybe a later time you will see, but for sure we know Love is good, it's not evil so follow anything good if you're ever confused. Use your heart. God speaks in many ways.

13. No, God does not love everybody.

He gave 10 commandments to Moses and if you have broke any of those you are a sinner and will burn for eternity in hell.

You need to be genuine in your repentance and not just smiling and nodding to abstain yourself from your filthy disgusting sinning ways.

Typed in the cockpit of a runaway Boeing

14. It depends on what you think God is. Life is one

15. That God is a jealous God

16. Grew up Catholic, no longer follow a belief system, but I will not hate on someone's beliefs.... To answer though I feel "god" is in us all but cannot love everyone unless we as humans can learn to love another. After all love really is light, I love you all! :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. No. He only loves us Jews.

18. God love everyone. He is creator of universe.

19. God does not love walls of texts. He believes we are all smart enough to put a blank line between thoughts.

OP, you're right.
    To those that don't understand OP, He is like Goku when he tells his opponents he will beat them because he has surpassed their power. The truth is the truth. He is not saying I'm better than you, no, God loves us all equally and wants us all equally. But OPs flame has begun a while ago, it takes time to learn these things. You have to start with the basics and then you keep advancing and improving. You don't know what he is saying and can't understand him, because you probably still think if you had an opportunity where you could take a 20 dollar bill without anyone noticing you would be fine. And that's not true, God sees all and much more times infinity. If you're the type to not to take a 20 well you're closer to understanding what this bro is saying. Kind of what Golden Goat was saying. Depends on who you are, there are always different levels and shades of this existing battle. The more love you have, the higher quality of life. Their is always worse and better. It's your choice. Truth is OP was not saying he is better. He is just at a level where he is sure of the love of God. And it's not so difficult unless if we allow it to be difficult. If you just don't listen well you're just going to be lost. Kind of like a test from school, except this life is non stop battle. You can't stop fighting or else you will be eaten up by the wolves. In my opinion, angels are way scarier than devils. Angels are pure, the power of Love is with them. They have no defeat because God has no defeat. God is victorious, and it's been like that forever. The universe works like this if you don't maintain and care something, it becomes ruined but if you do the necessary things to keep things in order you'll be fine, no worries. The devils will tremble in the presence of Love, because the devils are full of destruction. It's what devils do, they want to see destruction. And God cleans up. And He doesn't hesitate. The evil one has deceived us, so we are safe if we repent of our sins and of course continue to not sin. Jesus is the only door to God. Our Heavenly Father loves us all, we must seek Him earnestly cause our lives depend on it. Once you know that you must repent and keep it in your heart, will you able to advance. You start out as a babe and grow into a tree full of branches and big heights with all kinds of things going on that tree like bird nests, fruits being produced. But you must follow Jesus every step of the way, it's the only way. It's common sense, what you do has an effect so seek to do things that can lift you up and take you away from the evil state of being. Repeat and repeat until it becomes a reality, if you earnestly seek it you will advance not a doubt. This is stuff I learned growing. So I thank God for everything that I have been through because now I know. Plus I have sayings of Jesus that intensifies what I learned from growing up. Sure it's difficult to know who is right or wrong when everyone is saying they know what's right. When you realize that the bible was written by men. Real recognizes real, if you you're causing pain to someone don't you know you're hurting your brother. It's common sense, love has good fruits, evil has no fruit. It bears bad fruit, which can't be used for nothing man. Wake up! If you can't be comfortable with the bible, you still have God 24/7 to clarify things up for you personally. He can tell you everything. He talks to us through everything and anything. There's so much to talk about but once you know you just know. I know what I know but you don't know what I know so youre gonna need to experience it for yourselves and I wouldn't mind seeing you surpass me in this battle. Of course it's not a competition but we followers of God must be aggressive when it comes down to saving your life. You've got to be someone that makes the evil one tremble. Be the best you can be, seriously. The evil one tricks you if you're not careful. the evil one will try to deceive us. That's how he messed us up he deceived us into telling us that if we do this it'll be great, that God was holding out from us. It's our job to follow God and trust His Word. the evil one has this spell on the planet by stealing our faith. We are beings that have power, we must not give it to the evil one or he will bring us to ruin. It's common sense. God wants us back. Giving God your attention is giving Him your power to fight back the evil and get rid of him. Doing so will bring you to peace. Look at the Earth, we are in deep need of Love. The teachings of God;God is Love. It's getting worse because many don't care to make things becomes better. All these issues we have on Earth will bring us to ruin. We can't keep pushing the dirt under the rug. There's already a huge mountain of dust piled up that's bulging from under the rug. It's pretty evident our Lord is King. He already came back with the new testament, so be ready please, it can happen any day. Who knows tomorrow, 2 years, 2000 years 4 months or 10,000 years who knows no one but God. Keep your temple clean and swept for we don't know when our Lord will return to see how we handled the filfth that came unto our home we call Earth. We must be like Him, someone who cleans up. And He will be pleased, and you will find yourself in paradise.
    I also wanted to add..
    Its not about doing good or bad things to get to Heaven. When you get near the level of OP it would be a no brainer to forever and always do what's right. That's the basics. When your relationship with Jesus and God reaches this high you become to fully analyze more and more being able to handle to more and more. Because now you're looking at every single little thing and making sure it meets God's standards. Not just I'm going to help this person and I did enough for today. No. It has now become from the moment I start a new thought to the rest of my time here alive on Earth I'm going focus on God's will. To make sure everything is the way He would have it. This is why most don't understand because people like OP have this knowledge and it's something only certain people can partake in. It's the truth. If you started talking about ice skating I wouldn't know a thing unless I had previous knowledge of it. God is common sense, we are living His Glory whether you know it or not. You're alive and well. GLORY TO GOD.
    You can enjoy a breakfast in the morning to start the day. GLORY TO GOD.
    Whether you know it or not, you are already living in Gods Love. Don't throw away for 60 minutes of pleasure, don't disobey God. He is forever. He wants to see everyone for ever. But for sure the evil one will be consumed by the fire Lord Jesus Christ has ignited 2000 years ago. This is just the beginning friends. God loves everyone. He is merciful too