Does God love everybody?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by mmman, Dec 7, 2015.

1. So you say. C'mon Elen3nt17... You evidently can't tell the difference between Luciferian arrogance and God wrought confidence, the latter which is no inherent sin, but expected of the Lord. So perhaps I could reciprocate likewise, giving you some conscious rhetoric that we both can be aware is going on: if you do answer, I'd appreciate you desisting in bordering on behavior becoming a child of Satan, and putting a lid on your anointed arrogance, and desist in issuing any unfounded accusations that are unaccompanied by enforcing evidence, as well as those not sufficiently provable even with alleged evidence because it is to weak to hold water to support the charge.

Whether you like aspects of my personality has nothing to do with the issues, and frankly I care little if you judge me thus, since your not God. I thank you in advance for your cooperation, even at the risk of displaying my superiority to you. This is who I am, an aggressive, confident debater and zealous contender for the biblical Gospel, odious as I may be to you.

One Elen3nt17 is left in the dust yet once again.

[​IMG]

2. Yay another point for the Christ crew swish!

3. There are different types of "judging"....it's okay to discern a good act from a bad act. But it's not okay to condemn and shun a person.

4. Psalms 109:
    5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
    6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
    7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

8 Let his days be few; [and] let another take his office.

John 3:18\tHe that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

5. I like it here, believe I'll stay, even considering becoming a gold member.

[​IMG]

6. Thank you for that, I stand uncorrected.

7. A.W. Pink died in 1952. Things have changed since then. If MMMan wants to post his tripe, then there should be a certain number of blades that want him removed from these forums.

8. All you have to do is hit report.

9. MMMan: Hey God, wassup?
    God: Not much. Hey I have a list of people that I love and I'd like to pass that onto you.
    MMMan: Sure thing Lord! I'll post the info onto Grass city forums!

10. Please, don't be such a jerk, you're only embarrassing yourself.

11. Yes he does

12. God is ambivalent towards me.

13. What are you conflicted about?

14. Just the same day to day bs like everyone else. Basic problems I may transcend one day.

15. No. Just the Jews.

16. Say what?

17. You are God. Everybody is, and everything that exists. God is simply, the source. Meditation to connect.

18. God doesn't love everyone, only the Jews.

Do you even read bruv?