This is what happens when lost sinners believe the God dishonoring doctrine of evolution.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by mmman, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Same bullshit,
    different title.

2. I guess that make you yet another unregenerate? Anyone believing in both is yet lost also.

3. Humanism, same crap propagated by the same BS'ers

4. But you don't believe in the laws that govern the universe and your entire life revolves around one way of thinking. I would say you're confused, but that is probably why you found that book in the first place and latched onto it so hard.

5. Why would you think I was angry?

6. #26 mmman, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
    You don't believe God governs, that why you latched onto the Father of lies... He's and you are both spoken of in the Book...in a very demonic light I might say because you have been taken captive by him at his will.

7. religious people are so odd

8. Odd, yes, but the finest people in the world if the world of false religion hadn't give us a bad rep based of years of godless teaching. But alas, God has made it to be so.

9. I'll field this question.. because you got butthurt in the other evolution thread because I pointed out your schizophrenia which made you feel the need to strike back at the forums and spam a bunch of religious bullshit.

It's actually a pretty common thing with natural trolls.. that is, people who troll with their actual belief. You call them out on their mental illness and it riles them up to where they make 5+ threads to calm the angst of their mind. I actually hope it made you feel better.

But seriously.. Hitler used Christianity to push his agenda and when I dull myself down to your level of logic, I can assume that means all Christians are Nazis.

10. So you say, give me a break. I'm not trolling, irregardless what you think, so please stop your whining, carping, and moaning. I have every right to assert my suppositions same as you.

11. I can't respect any grown man who surrenders his mind to ancient texts, on pure faith. That's not a man who gets to hunt with me, he doesn't get to come work on the dam when the village is threatened, he doesn't get to vote on the future of the tribe.

He gets to sit home and weave baskets with the children. Real men don't have time for fantasies.

12. Not worthy of comment.

13. Yes! And, very strange also! Funny the length people will go to for some attention.

14. The real truth sometimes hurts doesn't it??

15. For you it does, that's why you reply, but folks like you will always display your ignorance of God and His Book. Last two posts are most revealing. I watched these threads for several years and was amazed at the total stupidity of folks like you who blaspheme God.

16. #36 VikingToker, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
    It is you who is ignorant! You'll regret it when the Valkyries descend from Åsgard, to fetch us all for the final battle between the æsir and the jettes! You heretic, you'll feel the fire then, you blaspheming Odin-forsaker

You'll wander the darkest reaches of Hel, blind, deaf, dumb and mute, knowing only the beating wings of mighty Nidhogg as he lands to eat on Yggrasil, the tree of life

Edit: Can you dig the point I'm making here?

17. [​IMG]

18. The point I'm making, is that there have been a bunch of religions already, there are even a bunch around today, and people can be just as convinced of Zeus as you are of the current 2015 incarnation of God. There's Muslims, right now, killing for their God because they are so convinced he's real. So convinced.

This should give an intelligent person pause to think. Oh, God hasn't spoken equally to everyone? But he's told us all we're all completely right and the others are wrong? Hm! How can I be so confident? Is there reason for me to doubt? Should I examine this closer? Am I perhaps swallowing a lot, without looking into it? How schooled am I really about the world? How schooled am I really about history?

Etc, etc.

19. You point is mute.

20. And finally, consider the best and <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">briefest<span class="redactor-invisible-space">, right from the masterful mind of Marcus Aurelius himself, the last of the Five Good Emperors<span class="redactor-invisible-space">, the Micheal Jordan of stoicism:</span></span></span></span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">
    </span></span></span></span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">Above all, live a good life<span class="redactor-invisible-space">.
    </span></span></span></span></span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">If<span class="redactor-invisible-space"> there are Gods, and they are just, then<span class="redactor-invisible-space"> they will not care how devout you have been,<span class="redactor-invisible-space"></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">If <span class="redactor-invisible-space">there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">If<span class="redactor-invisible-space"> there are no<span class="redactor-invisible-space"> Gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones<span class="redactor-invisible-space">.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

The rest is all bells and whistles man
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">