Cereal with bananas

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by My_Foots_Asleep420, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Who ever came up with having cereal and bananas is a fucking god in my book.

2. Alright, i'll bite.. What cereal do you like to use?

3. Honey bunches is good with bananas, or berries.

Muy delicioso.

4. Hell yea. I'm big oatmeal fan and mixing fruit with that is the bomb diggity fresh

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

5. I like rice krispys and bananas

6. Big fan of this! - Try Granola with banana, blueberries and a drizzle of honey

7. Im fat but that sounds so fucking good

8. you da man. i've been putting bananas in my rice krispys since before i can remember

9. beat me to it.

10. Anyone else have any other cereal alternatives

11. Oh hell to the yes!!!! Rice krispies and bananas are the bomb diggity!!!!!

12. Oatmeal with a banana and raisins in it

13. Im glad i started this thread up now we can talk about dank cereal

14. I like wheat toast with peanut butter and cut up bananas

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cinnamon toast crunch, because the milk turns to glorious milk. The best sugar. PERIOD

16. bananas with cereal/peanut butter/pancakes/chocolate/icecream

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

17. I've always sliced up a banana in my cereal.prolly cz i never put sugar on cereal.

18. peanut butter and honey and banana tortillas. Bomb. boil the banana peel in a cup of water strain, dilute in 2 L of water and spray on plants for bomb ass potassium magnesium and a bunch of other good micronutrients! There is no waste in nature. I go banana's for coconuts too, but I aint really that coocoo about coco puffs personally.

19. Ive always been a fan of the endless additions you can put into my oatmeal/granola. For breakfast or the nighttime munchies. This morning was oats with raw cacao, honey, banana, maca powder, almonds, and pumpkin seeds. But I tend to customize based on occasion and fruit of choice.