Would it be possible to turn this into a bong?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by davida0829, Dec 6, 2015.

1. I know its possible but are there any other methods then drilling? Tried that many times on other projects always crack the glass.

Attached Files:

2. Yes but you need a glass drill and some talent

3. I wonder if you had a torch and heated the glass cherry red where you wanted the downstem to be and once cherry red just push the downstem threw the melted part of bottle.

4. You need a 2 part gas/ oxygen cutting torch

5. My friend made me a bong out of a tequila bottle with a diamond bit drill or something similar to that, it did crack when she was making the choke, but just put a sticker over it and it was good to go!

6. anything is possible if you really think hard about it

7. that's pretty badass! N very true

8. #8 davida0829, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015

tried the glass bit before still cracked :/. I like the torch idea but do you think it would shatter? Only asking because I have no knowledge on heating glass

9. Torch should work. Drilling would definitely be the easiest. Just watch some vids on youtube to get some tips on the process.

10. #10 davida0829, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
    Will do thanks blades

11. #11 ajroxit, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
    dremel tool and a diamond cutting bit will do the trick. Be sure some one keeps water flowing over it while your making the hole for the down stem.

And a torch won't work. You would need to heat the entire bottle to do it that way or it will crack / shatter

12. I used an engraving tool on low setting and easy hands. Work slow soft the closer you get to breaking thru. Made many of them back in the day. Takes patients tho.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Please clean it after you use a drill bit a buddy of mine used his without cleaning the excess of glass shards. He ended up in the hospital choking on his blood.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Glass and tile bits sold at harware stores. Theyre like 10 bucks. I used a drill press with those and have never had a problem. Make sure you keep the hole wet with either running water or have a wet sponge closeby.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

15. yes it is possible you have to lay down your bottle on a table well blocked that doesn't moove then you build a well with some kind of paste maybe modeling stuff,you fill it up with oil and you pierce until you get it the hole, i use bambou or glass or plastic as a pie, good luck
    sorry i meant pipe not pie the purpose is to keep the glass cold or semi cold.

16. #17 cunty88, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Yikes that's pretty intense dude I would freak out being high an coughing blood up lol they would probably have to tranq me bad lol
    Impressive work man much respect I would love to have that kind of patients

Still have yet to begin this project mainly because I was high as fuck and forgot but that inspired me probably run up to home depot soon thanks :) also followed you on Instagram love that skull vodka pipe! (Chemdawg7)

Sent from my XT1254 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. heres a dude using a diamond bit

• Like Like x 1