Dwc virgin ak48 3 gallon

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by 710isthenew420, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Space is 16"x13"x36"

A 15day old soil seedling transplant into rockwool, clay pellets in a 6" net pot, 3 gallon rubbermaid roughneck. Waiting to see roots out the pot, lowered the water level so the roots go looking.

Submessinble pump with drip stick and 5" circular airstone. Just painted the thing black and foil wrapped it to keep the black box from being radiated

Of course the newb that i am put her to sit in a 7-12-40 16gr, calcium nitrate 12gr and magnesium sulphate 6gr recommended by the shop guy. My ph is 5-6 i have drip ph and no up/down chemicals..

I want to take some clones before i flip her from 24/0

Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. Unless you have pH balancing nutes (advanced nutrients) you will probably need ph up/down at some point. pH issues can quickly escalate to ther larger issues.

3. Thriving with water and a little sensi grow a+ b

Attached Files:

4. I think this 6" netpot is too big fir the container. No roots coming through! So im gonna either make the container a 4 site and get smaller net pots so i can run clones at mums side

Attached Files:

5. Cleaned out res and transplanted this badboy into a smaller net pot (3") so it sits significantly above the water. Was sure to clean old soil bits and place roots through bottom of netpot. Sensi grow a+b and some super strive.

Attached Files:

6. Up up and away !

Attached Files:

7. Auto mazar looks good and hairs coming out from all over she is at 60 days from seed. 40 days vegging upstairs is the ak48, topped her and changed reservoir, super thrive, sensi grow a+b cant wait to take 2 clones, i wanna have them veg in the auto chamber with 1gallon hempy..
    If you want medication there is columbian, jamaican, st Vincent but your supporting cartels. And you dont know what isin it

Attached Files:

8. Topped her only days ago, look at the shoots

Attached Files:

9. Root rock regggae
    Put in an oscillating fan.

Any quick way of telling if this ak48 is male/female?

Too lazy to get a timer ..

Attached Files:

10. Took 3 clones,
    Super cropped her
    As a newb i can positively identify it as a her by looking in between the branches.
    Topped the other two mains.
    Any idea how many Oz i can expect ?

Attached Files:

11. Dont really know what to do with this thing, any ideas ? Flip it ? 45 days from seed

Attached Files:

12. Hey whats up !! I've been researching dwc and can't wait to ty my hand at it. You make it look pretty easy bro!!
    Did you mainline that little bitch ?? It looks like you did .

13. Oh and hell no I'd veg that little thing out for a few weeks ..I can't wait to follow this grow ! I'm stoked

• Like Like x 1
  14. Did you clone an auto flower, the plants is on a internal timer, cloning won't stop that

15. Is that a clone ??

16. my dwc is an ak48 from seed. Mainlined late but started 24 hrs of darkness to flip. Hopefullythw 2 colas would bulk up and give me 2oz. Thats whats im expecting from the automazar in the cabinet below

17. Its my first grow. One soil automazar and one dwc coco ak48 photoperiod

18. Sweet . I'm excited for you . your going to be hooked !!

19. A few days into 12/12

Attached Files:

20. Looking good that steam is thick