Perpetual Autoflowering LED grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nando3367, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Just pressed my dry sift into a couple nice balls i hope to fill this container up with a bunch more of these.

Attached Files:

2. Just made another batch of crispy treats with fruit loops and some brownies!!

Attached Files:

3. Day 35 from seed

White widow, Bubblelicious, and blackberry kush

I started the lst on these 4 i got the main cola bent over at almost a 90° angle and now i have tons of tops and a level canopy.

Attached Files:

4. Thats some sick ass lst I wanna do that on mine

Sent from my LGMS631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. yes the first time i did it i was scared of breaking my plants i actually did last run haha but just slowly keep bending threwout a whole day and move slow. Its almost like pull n snap bho if you pull fast it snaps if you move slow it bends. by the time you lights and turning off they can be bent over 90° and be totally fine!

6. My girlfriend got me this for Valentine's day its filled with great cooking methods i didnt know you could do!! It has drink recipes alcoholic and non, detox drinks, desserts, soups and starters, main courses, and even a vegetarian section. check it out i cant wait to try them all!!

7. Got you what?

8. Haha sorry forgot to attach the picture

Attached Files:

9. Too hard

10. Day 67 from seed

Grizzle purple- both look fantastic and are starting to turn purple, and look amazing. They are half green half purple and frosty!!

Red poison- so i have come to the conclusion that i got a bad pheno the buds arnt growing on the one that was yellow all veg and the fan leafs are covered in tricombs. It must have spent all its Energy making trics, a 4 inch fan leaf has tricombs all the way to the tips. It should make good hash it smells good still. The other is turning red and the nugs are getting thicker and are very frosty and i think this plant smells the best in the tent!

Pictures-Grizzly purple (5), red poison (2)

Attached Files:

11. Day 39 from seed

I did some more LST today and really pulled my plants out and down creating a even canopy. I added at least 6 pipe cleaners to each plant. I even take little lower brenchs and tie them to the middle so they grow strait up to the light instead of removing them or letting them grow down by the soil. I also did alot of trimming them. I removed the big fans in the middle blocking light from the canopy and lower branch's.

Attached Files:

12. Sorry its been a while update tomorrow but i just got my next batch of seeds in!!!

Attached Files:

13. Day 51 from seed

White widow- its almost done stretching the buds should start to put on weight soon and its very healthy

Blackberry kush- this plant doesnt take much feeding its on the verge of to much nitrogen and im not giving it any the acean forest it just hot, giving it alot of recharge and water

Bubblelicious- these two have tons of tops one it just starting to bud the other is on pace with the other two strains

Pictures- white widow, blackberry kush(2), Bubblelicious(2)

Attached Files:

14. Day 26 from seed

Grizzle purp and red poison, all four are vegging great biggest plants i have had by day 25 yet these should be big ones!!

Pictures- grizzly purple, red poison

Attached Files:

15. Mine are say 18 and rget are the same time.. What's in your soil

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Im in foxfarms ocean forest mixed with happy frog, i usually use just ocean forrest but they where out when i started this run. I couldnt make out the first sentence??

17. I just made some dabs with half of my red poison runt. It was pull n snap but had a little crackle on the nail so i put it back on the griddle and whipped it into butter to fully purge it. Pictures before and after whip.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2