Perpetual Autoflowering LED grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nando3367, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Day 67 from seed

Bubblelicious- they are starting to yellow a little i plan on taking the first one in the pictures down in three days its a 65 day strain and its so unbelievably frosty its ready, i know i should look at it with a loop but i already pushed it 5 days and i havnt had time to get a jewellers loop. Im gonna oush the other to about 75 days.

Blackberry- both are starting to change for fall looking goood and frosty and smell so sweet!!

I was listening to some podcasts today on growing a kyle kushmann said he trims off all water leafs "fans" the last 14 days so lower buds get more light. I have decided to give it a little bit of a try, not all fans, that seems crazy to me but i trimmed off all big fans and middle ones. So its alot more room for light to penetrate to the lower buds for this last week.

Pictures- Bubblelicious(5), blackberry (4), fans i trimmed off plants (1)

Attached Files:

2. Just rolled this up and wrapped it in shatter, im gonna watch the movie the Martian i hope its good

Attached Files:

3. Day 35 from seed

Red poison- the back left is growing good and fast, front left still yellow getting more green. I think its a nitrogen deficiency, since im doing organics it sucks the nutes dont take affect for a few days after its introduced to the medium. I gave it a heavy grow feeding i hope it helps we will see on the next update.

Grizzly purple- one got some wind burn the fan got stuck blowing on it. I put the fan on a number 1 pot so this wont happen again. I really just need to replace this fan, it doesnt spin anymore and if it did this never would have happened.

Attached Files:

4. yo just found your thread hope you dont mind if i pull up a chair!! The buds are lookin good and so are the ladies ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452883009.588575.jpg

5. nice!! I dont mind!! The more people that come hangout the better!! I want people to post and ask questions, if i could help that would be sweet it not i hope someone else reading can chime in. Im not some super experienced grower i started this journal so i could get help everone on here!!! I'm glad your watching and enjoying wha? ya see!!! Feel free to chime in post some pics of what ya got or ask any questions lets over grow the government and force them to stop prohibition and everyone grow there own free weed!!!!

6. Update on the tent

I added the long led that looks like a t5 for my tiny plants that are very far from my lights. I couldnt help but think they wernt getting enough light and i wasnt getting the full potential out of my plants.

Attached Files:

7. Subbed, plan on doing something similar in the future

8. #48 420rmbledauto, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
    I'm subbed up about to be starting my 3rd auto grow we use alot of the same stuff. So curious to see how yours turn out looking good!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Bubblelicious trim update

Sunday i took down both Bubblelicious, and im very happy with them so far. Since im am still pretty new to this it's amazing how much your skill in growing can improve every crop. My last run i had one great plant a few good plants and a few i just turned into hash because they where so airy. These two Bubblelicious are both better then all my plants yet, the smaller of the two has nugs that seemed like rocks. The other plants top nugs are almost as dense and it was big! Ok so before i chop down the plant i put it in a small tent i got for 10 to 12 hours of dark. Alot of people do 3 day dark but thats to much for me the plant will dry up in those 3 days and make it harder to trim. The concept here is that your plants has the highest thc right before your lights come on and lowest right when your lights go off to the 12 hours makes sure its sleeping and it waiting for the light with a ton of thc stored up. I would assume that this is the same for cbd for those in need of high cbd strains. I first trim all fan leaves and then just toss those, then trim all the suger leaf and small nugs and save those for hash making and some edibles. I hope the died product is as good or better then it looks now!

Pictures- supplies, dark tent, untrimmed, fully trimmed(2)

Attached Files:

10. How do you make your dabs Posted in dec?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I extracted using butain, i blasted threw a standard glass tube that was 30$ from my local head shop. I blast into a Pyrex double boiler "outside". I was actually in someone's house when they had a pan full of evaporating butain light on fire, the air lit on fire in a five foot circle around the pan lucky it was on the stove with the hood running nothing else lit on fire but my buddy who had third degree burns. That being said it is not that dangerous if you are careful. once it has stopped bubbling i take it inside and it is now safe from explosion. I scrape it all up and put it on a slick mat very thin then put it on a hot plate at 100° for a few hours and let it heat purge. I will be getting a vacuum chamber soon but heat works fine for now. I hope that helps

12. Sweet thanks ive onky gotten past the scraping off pyrex never heat purge or vac chamber lol it was my first time

Sent from my LGMS631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yeah i did that 20 times at least before i learned i should purge i would just let it air dry but nothin ever happened and it all seemed ok but im no scientist and if you wip it with a tooth pick when its purging you should get a cumble

14. Day 39 from seed

Red poison- the yellow one is still not fully green the other looks great

Grizzly purple- both are looking great and seem very happy

So im going to try a new training technique, by pulling the top over i am causing the plant to send more energy to its tallest branchs. The plant will send the same amount of energy if you have a bunch of tops at the same height. I am also lightly pullin down any others that wanna become the main cola, not as much as i did in these pictures just enough so its even with the rest. I am not doing this to the yellow red poison, i dont wanna stress it to much. im gonna throw up a nug shot of the blackberry that will be coming down soon!!

Attached Files:

15. Update on the Bubblelicious and blackberry

After hang drying the Bubblelicious for five days the stems are just about to snap i cut them off the stem at this point and jarred them up. I will berp them twice a day for a day or two and as the small starts to get how i want it i burp less frequently once a day every other day and then leave it close for a week strait

I just cut down the blackberrys last night and trimmed them up they are now hanging and drying. They look crazy good and smell even better i cant wait to try these ones

Attached Files:

16. Fukn Beautiful

Sent from my SM-G920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Where can i order th from

18. im not sure they are medical from cali got ot from a buddy

19. Day 42 from seed

Grizzle purple and red poison- all is good with them other then the yellow one is smaller after being stunted, but i think i habe figure out how i need to train a auto for max yeild i guess i wont have any idea until im done with these plants but right now they all look like little bushes with a very even top. I am trying to keep the height the same so i dont have to move my lights. i am just pulling the branchs down causing the plant to grow out not up. new tops pop up in the middle and as they out grow your canopy you pull them down to even out the tops. The second picture shows the original top, you can see i pulled it down and now has a huge kink but all my tops are growing even.

Attached Files:

20. Day 46 from seed

The grizzly purp both are starting to flower i switched them to bloom nutes but the both have a slight cal mag deficiency i bump it up on the next watering.

Red poison... Ok so something bad happened when i was working my lst.... I accidentally topped the health r.p. plant it was my biggest of all 4 plantsml. So this is going to be an experiment i guess, that top hasnt been 14th he main top for over a week now and i dont know it will be as bad as if it was a big main cola. It has stopped stretching so im sure it is stunted but it is plenty big so if i can get the bud to still grow i should have a decent yeild but im not sure what will happen people say dont top your autos we will see what happens. The other r.p. is a runt so i hope the topped one isnt completely runed.

Pictures-r.p. topped, grizzle purp(2)

Attached Files: